USAC gives you the choice - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

November 17th, 2019     04:05 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Anglers Choice

Old June 2nd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Justin

USAC gives you the choice

US Anglers Choice is giving you the fisherman a chance to vote on where you would like to see next years championship. Both Roosevelt and Lake Pleasant are on the list. Go to the link below to cast your vote.

http://www.anglerschoice.com/2007dat...electvalue=902
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 21st, 2011, 04:16 PM   #2
FishnDoc

Any more votes for Roosevelt or Pleasant?
FishnDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM   #3
bigflip

Thats sweet! Hopefully I will be held here at roosevelt or pleasant. Roosevelt can handle a bigger tournament like that, thats what i voted for. ... Thanks Justin!
bigflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #4
FishnDoc

Those southern cal guys must not want to come to Roosevelt the Mead votes went up 160 in two weeks!
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #5
Army Flyer

Get on and VOTE! Just to tick off the Cal bunch.
Army Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #6
Tumbo

come on rosey. only four behind mead
Tumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #7
aztritonman

Clowns the last one on mead got not even half the boats havi does.The vote must be rigged or people that don't fish are voting.If you want boats to show up havi or Rosie should be the only to places that's a fact.Fockers don't want to fish tough lakes.Cali guys aren't going to roll to Rosie not most anyway not that I care stay in Cali.Put it on Mead or Pleasant guys won't show because the fishing is to tough.
aztritonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #8
redhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztritonman View Post
Clowns the last one on mead got not even half the boats havi does.The vote must be rigged or people that don't fish are voting.If you want boats to show up havi or Rosie should be the only to places that's a fact.Fockers don't want to fish tough lakes.Cali guys aren't going to roll to Rosie not most anyway not that I care stay in Cali.Put it on Mead or Pleasant guys won't show because the fishing is to tough.
As long as the prize remains the same I don't think most of the guys care if the boat numbers are down (less people to compete against for a boat). Tournament has been at Havasu and I think most know that the home town boys have such a decisive advantage that they want it moved......

Mead or Rosy would be good choices (Mead is going to go through a new lake effect shortly with all of the vegetation and new found cover in the water)....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
redhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #9
nolord

Rosie is up by 6 ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nolord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #10
aztritonman

More boats means more money plain and simple.Only the top two places get prizes the rest comes from options more boats more money.most people won't come to mead.Rosie would be a fresh place good fishing also.Any pond besides mead has it's local teams that are tough but it's been done.
aztritonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #11
FishnDoc

Any news on next years championship lake?
Old October 11th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #12
Justin

I still have not been told anything as far as a date or location for a championship. Believe me it is not from lack of trying. I bombard them with emails once a week.

I can however give you my OPINION and that is that I think they will go to Mead. It seems to be appealling to a lot of people now that it has water in it again and the prediction is it will almost be like a new lake syndrome next year. Regardless of where they go you can't beat fishing for a fully rigged boat for first and a motor for second with no entry fee.

I do know that the new VP of Region 2 (our regions) is all about changing the location every year so I do believe that even if they don't come to the valley this year they are definately open to the idea in the future.

I will continue to harp on them and as soon as I hear something official I will be sure to let you all know. Thanks for fishing Anglers Choice and we will see you at Roosevelt November 5.

Justin
Old December 1st, 2011, 02:41 PM   #13
Justin

USAC Championship Location

moved to a new post
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM   #14
redhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
moved to a new post

Old December 1st, 2011, 03:21 PM   #15
redhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
moved to a new post
Here: https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=121873