Join Liquids Quest to cash a check! This Friday! Bass Addicts tourney at SAG! - Page 10 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

October 17th, 2019     02:09 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Tournament Partners

Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:05 AM   #136
kkwaad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfrog789 View Post
And thats the best part of the entire thing. He's not hiding behind a keyboard using a fake name, etc.. Everyone knows who he is and the guy still shows up with cash in hand ready to fish.

Hell if I had the time or money to tourney fish Id be applying for the Team Liquid non boater # 2 slot.

+10000
kkwaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:11 AM   #137
BassClass2013

Hell if I had the time or money to tourney fish Id be applying for the Team Liquid non boater # 2 slot.[/QUOTE]

+1
BassClass2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:19 AM   #138
Bassinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm View Post
You'd think it would be tough to find someone willing to play that fool though. It's one thing to be anonymous on a message board but this poor guy is out there in public "wearing that sign" per se (to quote ole Bill Engvall), LOL. Prolly never be able to live it down. Oh well, something to do I suppose.
If someone was paying for my tournament entry I'd do it. Hell, I'd do it just to help out an organization that I felt strongly about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 3rd, 2013, 09:09 PM   #139
Dreamer

Wow, Scott Hall, you are an enigma extreme. Good luck to you bro hanging your laundry out every day...to stay wet. You are well...special. I actually admire your tough shell. I still believe that you are putting all of us to shame somehow. Are you Brent Ehrler? Van Dam? No...you are Byron Velvick! I do not or can not understand your agenda.

I was at the Saguaro tourney and I actually , believe it or not, looked around to see if I there was an effed up boat with a motor shroud that looked like your meat grinder. Didn't see it. I did see your name in the results. 33rd. Was that a mirage? Is this some put on by John Murray??? You win!
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #140
Liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Wow, Scott Hall, you are an enigma extreme. Good luck to you bro hanging your laundry out every day...to stay wet. You are well...special. I actually admire your tough shell. I still believe that you are putting all of us to shame somehow. Are you Brent Ehrler? Van Dam? No...you are Byron Velvick! I do not or can not understand your agenda.

I was at the Saguaro tourney and I actually , believe it or not, looked around to see if I there was an effed up boat with a motor shroud that looked like your meat grinder. Didn't see it. I did see your name in the results. 33rd. Was that a mirage? Is this some put on by John Murray??? You win!
Ya I was in my boat. The motor is painted now. Dreamer you fishing july,19? With this type of tournament I swing for the fences for a straight 6hrs. If I'm on the fish we could break 20lb mark. If not it could be a long night. Thats just how this game goes. I just focus on each one and do the best I can.

Team Liquid
Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #141
happyfish

Genius!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^ except the part where you want more here than there. Ad says 2500
happyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #142
Franklin J

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark View Post
bass tracker for sell..thanks 75hp merc,minn kota tm,minn kota 3bank charking system hummingbird down imaging/GPS.. so much more check out add 3k takes it

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Motorcyc...trade/25289942
Your spam tactics are lame like your boat

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote