Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread - Page 5 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

July 22nd, 2019     10:53 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old October 23rd, 2014, 11:47 AM   #61
jbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojan9les View Post
This is still painful.. Still having issues when I try to go to anything beyond pg 1. Sometimes within threads, sometimes when I try to look at "latest" or "updated" from my phone. Haven't seen any improvement or change. iPhone 5s - another update came out yesterday, already ran it and updated my phone. Same issues today that I've had since the change.

Is there an option to go to the full website version that I'm not seeing? ..frustrating.
Upper left, you should be able to tap that and scroll all the way down to the option to leave "ehanced" mobile version...

It should be called "shitty" mobile version...
jbv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:21 PM   #62
MrBojan9les

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbv View Post
Upper left, you should be able to tap that and scroll all the way down to the option to leave "ehanced" mobile version...

Nice. Thank you. Problem solved. Never realized I could scroll down on that upper left list.
MrBojan9les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2014, 03:41 PM   #63
Fishless

they should dump the POS mobile app and just bring back the normal web app which was easy to access on smart ass phones

Old October 23rd, 2014, 04:03 PM   #64
Lone Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbv View Post

When I tap on the upper left and choose "Leave the enhanced mobile version" it just uploads the same "enhanced" mobile version, which is unacceptable, not the old website version, which is acceptable.

Samsung Galaxy S2 with S3 software; Android version 4.1.2; Kernal version 3.0.31-1003885

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lone Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #65
azbassadmin
Admin

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*UPDATE*

Hello everyone,

We’re excited to announce that additional features has been added and improvements were made to the enhanced mobile view.
Thanks to the feedback that everyone has provided, we were able to tailor the mobile view to better fit forum members’ needs and fix a few bugs along the way.

A few of the new features that were added includes:
• Completely replacing the PM system with one that better matches what members see in the desktop version.
• A pull-to-refresh functionality has been added on all appropriate pages in addition to the refresh already available in the overflow menu.
• A new scrolling feature has been added so that if the user starts scrolling the screen prior to an auto-scroll happening (like moving to a post per the current read position), the auto-scroll is cancelled so the user is not fighting with it.
• There is now a font size preview in the Font Size settings page so the members would know what to expect.
• Sticky topics can now be hidden from within the page where they are being viewed
• The vote count on poll results has been animated to count up along with the bar graph animations that were already present.

Now on to some of the fixes we that have implemented:
• After sharing a photo from the media viewer, the user will not be returned to the media viewer instead of the topic.
• PMs will now be correctly marked as viewed and word-wrapped.
• The forum will now work with iOS Safari if the user had opted to block all cookies.
• Double-tapping buttons or links will no longer cause functionality to execute twice.
• The text in the header is now re-sizing correctly when members are scrolling through the page or opening the side menu.

Please give this newly improved version of the mobile view a try and feel free to let us know what you think in the feedback thread.

**Please let us know the device, software version, and browser being used if reporting any issues.

Thank you.
azbassadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2014, 06:04 PM   #66
Scott S.

I dislike the enhanced mobile view, it's a pain in the ---. I's easier and quicker to navigate through this web version.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pro-Tech mat Distributor..
Sparta Carpet 20 oz plush 24 oz Ultra Plush , Distributor, Installer
Marine Vinyl flooring, 2 weights, 20 colors.
Scott S. is offline   Reply With Quote