Love Boat departure 3-25 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

July 22nd, 2019     02:44 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Saved Threads > Amistad Road Trip March 27th - 30th 2008

Old March 19th, 2008, 08:23 AM   #1
Chris Love

Love Boat departure 3-25

Hey guys, I will be leaving on tuesday for Patagonia. I will hook-up with you guys on wednesday around the Sonoita Exit at whatever time you'll be rolling thru. If ya want to join let me know we will leave Gilbert at 8am Tuesday.480-220-2444

R&D on baits cracks me the ****-up. and TUNED WTF are you talking about...
Vinnie WTF do you 3 stooges know about R&D? and Don Mcdowel knows what? besides how to put a pinky toe ring on? and other than how to promote something for money.

a bait is a bait is a bait. you throw it in you will catch a fish Ask Jamie about the ****ing cigarette butts and drop shotting a bunch of years ago. Lots of R&D went into that one.

Delw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 19th, 2008, 08:54 AM   #2
Delw

I will bring you a spare tire for your trailer and you can toss it in the back of your truck chris.
is there cel reception down that way?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Old March 19th, 2008, 09:27 AM   #3
azsportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
I will bring you a spare tire for your trailer and you can toss it in the back of your truck chris.
is there cel reception down that way?
Del what service do you have?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old March 19th, 2008, 09:35 AM   #4
Delw

qwest

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
Old March 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM   #5
stevert

I've found that there is pretty good cell service from the exit all the way down to Patagonia.
Old March 19th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #6
Delw

thanks

@#muskielivesmatter
Old March 19th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #7
Obewan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Love View Post
Hey guys, I will be leaving on tuesday for Patagonia. I will hook-up with you guys on wednesday around the Sonoita Exit at whatever time you'll be rolling thru. If ya want to join let me know we will leave Gilbert at 8am Tuesday.480-220-2444
I am meeting Thundermullet and TXHomo this afternoon for some wings, beer and eye candy exercise (nick has to wear a pink bandana over his eyes when he is in places like this).

I believe we will be on I-10 by 05:00 heading towards Tucson on the 26th. There is now a two hour time zone change between Arizona and Texass. If the trip takes 12 hours of drive time then your actual arrival is 14 hours later. We are planning on getting there around 6PM pending no issues or stops longer than 30 minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:05 PM   #8
gcIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obewan View Post
I am meeting Thundermullet and TXHomo this afternoon for some wings, beer and eye candy exercise (nick has to wear a pink bandana over his eyes when he is in places like this).

. We are planning on getting there around 6PM pending no issues or stops longer than 30 minutes.
Best laid plans,just like plans to get laid, never seem to fit the
time frame. where are the wings & beer at?
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #9
Delw

hey bob if its a 12 hour drive it still takes 12 hours

if you use a az time then a texas time its 14 hours, hell you can use london time too and its still a 12 hour drive LOL
however if you start your trip with az time end it with az time it will be 12 hours
start your time with tx time and end it with texas time its 12 hours.

@#muskielivesmatter
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:14 PM   #10
Obewan

This wednesday 6:30pm at the Teakwoods on Ray and Kyrene in Chandler. It is on the SE corner in the strip mall. Can't miss it. Cheap beer, great wings.

Del..yes I had forgot that the time difference is 2 hours and I did not want to get there by Texass time of 10PM. Now if I was driving with 2dogs I could plan on an overnight drive at the speed he drives at not to mention missing exit ramps.

Bob
Old March 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #11
TXRNGR

Correction Bob, we will be leaving at 4am. Got my order in from Tacklewarehouse today. Cant wait!

06 Ranger 188VX
Yamaha 175 HPDI
Old March 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM   #12
MATCOBASSMAN

Does anyone know of any shortcuts or time saving routes I need to know about and also do you think it is a good idea to take a passport along? FYI- after talking to several customers who know the area, they say they strongly advise to NOT take a firearm. I was planning on packing a pistol but now I dont know! Myself and Jeff will be leaving as soon as he can get off work and be at my house in Gilbert, probably about 1:00-2:00 pm, next weds cant get here soon enough for me!
Old March 19th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #13
Delw

what do you need a passport for or are you fishing the mexican side? to my knowledge you don't need a passport to get the mexican permit
and no you dont want to take a firearm on the mexican side, US side is OK mexican side you don't want it in your boat

@#muskielivesmatter
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:13 PM   #14
MATCOBASSMAN

I thought orig we might fish the Mex side of the lake, but now I dont think we really need to. So what is the plan as far as meals like dinner, are most of you going to eat out or how about we plan 1 nice dinner at a steak place for 1 night and maybe get together to grill something at the motel and have some adult beverages for 1 night? TXhomo what are the gun laws like in Tx?
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:36 PM   #15
gcIII

If you don't have a gun, they issue you one. You can carry a gun in your vehicle, not concealed, unless its inside of a locked glovebox. That's how it was. I wouldn't
travel south from Ft.Stockton without one, buts thats me.