Arizona Bass Zone

January 19th, 2021     07:36 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Old April 27th, 2016, 05:37 PM   #46
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Matthews View Post
WOW. Some pretty bitter comments. Truth be told if it wasn't for corporate America, right, wrong or indifferent we would be a 3'rd world nation. Get a grip and be smart and make smart decisions. Trust me, the meek will not inherent shit. The whiners look for handouts off the governments tit. Life ain't fair. I worked for a fortune 500 company and retired in pretty good shape. Made some smart decisions and I was lucky enough to survive. That's life. Life is hard. It's a lot harder when your stupid. Kind of like talking shit on the zone about stuff most people are not involved in. Flame away folks.
Your lifestyle is at the cost of future generations, lol, but you don't have the intelligence to realize that. Your pride shows your intelligence. New rule people on medicare and Medicaid can't complain about others on the government tit. You should not get what others in the future won't and make them pay for it at the same time.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 27th, 2016, 05:40 PM   #47
Roosevelt Mark

Server is Intel's #1 market, not pc. As TX said wrong again.
Roosevelt Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2016, 05:54 PM   #48
TXRNGR

👍
Yea he has no clue Mark. That's why I wasn't going to argue with him. Company only made 55 billion last year and 1st Quarter wasn't to frickin bad for this year. I think Intel might survive! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosevelt Mark View Post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 Ranger 188VX
Yamaha 175 HPDI
TXRNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:04 PM   #49
Roosevelt Mark

Correct, I have been in the industry for 28 years. We may know a little somthing about somthing.
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:16 PM   #50
Fishdog

Dapompous riddle me this. What have you accomplished in this world? You think you're so much smarter than everyone and know everything then where's your proof? What kind of portfolio do you have? Enquiring minds want to know.
Fishdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:26 PM   #51
Paul Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
Your lifestyle is at the cost of future generations, lol, but you don't have the intelligence to realize that. Your pride shows your intelligence. New rule people on medicare and Medicaid can't complain about others on the government tit. You should not get what others in the future won't and make them pay for it at the same time.
Next you'll be telling me I don't deserve the SS I draw either. As far as Medicare goes I pay a portion of that so I don't consider it sucking shit. Can't understand why people are so bitter. I guess some of us are just luckier than we are good, Have a nice day. Obviously you don't have many. LMAO. BTW I hardly think my lifestyle will be at the expense of future generations. Over the last 17 years I stashed 25% of my salary into my 401 K. Yes you read that right. I contributed into it for 23 years. While every one was spending theirs I was investing in MY FUTURE Like I said life is a lot harder when your stupid. Now I'm done. Have a POMPOUS DAY.
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:33 PM   #52
Roosevelt Mark

Paul and fishdog, well put. I'm out.
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM   #53
DaPompous

Quote:

I will give you a do over, I have included the 2015 Intel Corporate Report for you.

Operating segments[edit]
Client Computing Group - 58% of 2015 revenues - produces hardware components used in desktop and notebook computers.[1]
Data Center Group - 29% of 2015 revenues - produces hardware components used in server, network, and storage platforms.[1]
Internet of Things Group - 4% of 2015 revenues - offers platforms designed for retail, transportation, industrial, buildings and home use.[1]
Software and Services - 4% of 2015 revenues - produces software, particularly security and antivirus software.[1]
Other - 5% of 2015 revenues - primarily the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group and the New Devices Group.[1]
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:55 PM   #54
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRNGR View Post
👍
Yea he has no clue Mark. That's why I wasn't going to argue with him. Company only made 55 billion last year and 1st Quarter wasn't to frickin bad for this year. I think Intel might survive! Lol
They will eventually get bought out.
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:59 PM   #55
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishdog View Post
Dapompous riddle me this. What have you accomplished in this world? You think you're so much smarter than everyone and know everything then where's your proof? What kind of portfolio do you have? Enquiring minds want to know.
Im not going to disclose that. But anyone with half a brain would know what I'm in.
Old April 27th, 2016, 07:08 PM   #56
DaPompous

Quote:
Next you'll be telling me I don't deserve the SS I draw either. As far as Medicare goes I pay a portion of that so I don't consider it sucking shit. Can't understand why people are so bitter. I guess some of us are just luckier than we are good, Have a nice day. Obviously you don't have many. LMAO. BTW I hardly think my lifestyle will be at the expense of future generations. Over the last 17 years I stashed 25% of my salary into my 401 K. Yes you read that right. I contributed into it for 23 years. While every one was spending theirs I was investing in MY FUTURE Like I said life is a lot harder when your stupid. Now I'm done. Have a POMPOUS DAY.
LOL life's going to get a lot harder when your 401 k becomes apart of a bail in. I don't give two cents what you have and dont have. When a government is 20 trillion in the hole who do you think will be responsible for that. Not you, you will be dead. So keep collecting your government money, more power to you, but every future generation has a right to be pissed off.
Old April 27th, 2016, 07:10 PM   #57
DaPompous

Quote:
Next you'll be telling me I don't deserve the SS I draw either. As far as Medicare goes I pay a portion of that so I don't consider it sucking shit. Can't understand why people are th bitter. I guess some of us are just luckier than we are good, Have a nice day. Obviously you don't have many. LMAO. BTW I hardly think my lifestyle will be at the expense of future generations. Over the last 17 years I stashed 25% of my salary into my 401 K. Yes you read that right. I contributed into it for 23 years. While every one was spending theirs I was investing in MY FUTURE Like I said life is a lot harder when your stupid. Now I'm done. Have a POMPOUS DAY.

Remind me again who pays the other portion
Old April 27th, 2016, 07:18 PM   #58
DaPompous

For every 3 intel jobs it creates 31 more jobs. So when 30000 non intel employees get fired because of the layoffs, they probably won't get shit. So the government will pick up the tab. Thanx Intel for causing everyone to pay more taxes.
Old April 27th, 2016, 07:20 PM   #59
DaPompous

Quote:
Correct, I have been in the industry for 28 years. We may know a little somthing about somthing.
But yet you didn't get it right.
Old April 27th, 2016, 09:41 PM   #60
spiderbrains

Dapompous dude
You remind me of chicken little.

The sky is falling the sky is falling look everyone the sky is falling.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote