AZBassZone and the future - Page 6 - AZBZ Forums
           
Arizona Bass Zone

   
January 27th, 2021     03:11 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 26th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #76
Delw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Peoria, Az.
Posts: 34,643
Images: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscustomrods View Post
Thanks for providing us this forum over the years Del. I have met some outstanding people on this site. Together, we have done alot of good for people in the community. I know I am not on here much anymore due to hs softball and work, but I will be back soon enough. I would like to give a special shout out to some of the great all time members who have done so much for this community, since we have so many new people on here that do not know them at all:

John New
Ringer and Nummie (Can't Separate them)
Matt Landsburg (Rookieboy)
Boatcop and Buddha
The Brillharts
Paul Hodges
Larry White
Randy Freberg (Bassman1313)
Adam Hodge
DELBERT
many more that I can't list them all...

The guys/gals listed above and many more on this site have stepped up many times when the chips were down and helped families in need. They have introduced our youth to fishing over the years and changed their lives. Many of the kids that started in our youth program are now fishing regularly with their moms and dads or fishing in tournaments.

Thanks for everything guys. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Rich
Kids tournies were a blast, need to do another one, one of these years before the kids have kids



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
__________________
Hot Rod Johnson -- "the man, the myth, the self-proclaimed legend."

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #77
tritonguy
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tolleson
Posts: 2,785
Images: 80
Del...Thank You!!!! Now enjoy time with your family...That is what it is all about.
tritonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #78
azbassadmin
Admin
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 65
Images: 5
Hey all,

Delw will still be the lead man here; this forum will be in good hands.

Hey Dicholscrn, Pirate 4x4 (I haven't been involved with that site), but I can tell you I have worked with many sites and the reason why things have turned around so much is because we have also changed. We have a development team, a support team and a whole IT department that gives 110% everyday to help catch issues and resolve them in a timely manner.

I also give mods/admins my personal email (comes to my phone 24/7) so that I can deal with any emergencies day or night.

Sorry if you had a bad experience with Pirate 4x4 (not sure about the issues there), but people make mistakes, companies make mistakes and not everyone reacts the same to change in anything really. It's about how you learn and move forward.

I'm sure if you give me a chance you'll see that azbasszone will be the place you always knew it was.

Mo
azbassadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #79
DanW
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tucson
Posts: 2,117
Images: 70
Congrats Del, whether the zone stays the same, or not, doesn't really matter. Dedicate time to your family, I think the zone is only the tip of the iceberg. I still hope you stop back and bust some Susan's vagina (BBI) when you don't have anything else to do.
DanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #80
Delw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Peoria, Az.
Posts: 34,643
Images: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbassadmin View Post
Hey all,

Delw will still be the lead man here; this forum will be in good hands.

Hey Dicholscrn, Pirate 4x4 (I haven't been involved with that site), but I can tell you I have worked with many sites and the reason why things have turned around so much is because we have also changed. We have a development team, a support team and a whole IT department that gives 110% everyday to help catch issues and resolve them in a timely manner.

I also give mods/admins my personal email (comes to my phone 24/7) so that I can deal with any emergencies day or night.

Sorry if you had a bad experience with Pirate 4x4 (not sure about the issues there), but people make mistakes, companies make mistakes and not everyone reacts the same to change in anything really. It's about how you learn and move forward.

I'm sure if you give me a chance you'll see that azbasszone will be the place you always knew it was.

Mo
Mo WTF you never gave me your phone number

Bassholes stayed the same



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
__________________
Hot Rod Johnson -- "the man, the myth, the self-proclaimed legend."

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #81
poacher
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the back of a cop car
Posts: 2,853
You frickin Bennedick Arnold , you sold us out

I guess You get the Golden Cheetos Award for being A trader



Noa man, I happy for ya. I haven't been on here that long but I have had a good time and you've had to get me out of a couple jams. I've enjoyed the time, and if things do change, so what. This doesn't mean that I'm going to lighten up on your " no fishin ass"


Go spend some time with your family and enjoy!

Matt
poacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #82
Delw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Peoria, Az.
Posts: 34,643
Images: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by poacher View Post
You frickin Bennedick Arnold , you sold us out

I guess You get the Golden Cheetos Award for being A trader



Noa man, I happy for ya. I haven't been on here that long but I have had a good time and you've had to get me out of a couple jams. I've enjoyed the time, and if things do change, so what. This doesn't mean that I'm going to lighten up on your " no fishin ass"


Go spend some time with your family and enjoy!

Matt
Dude if you still have that ak, I found a krinkly old $50 bill in a coffee cup I will give you for it



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
__________________
Hot Rod Johnson -- "the man, the myth, the self-proclaimed legend."

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #83
poacher
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the back of a cop car
Posts: 2,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
Dude if you still have that ak, I found a krinkly old $50 bill in a coffee cup I will give you for it
I'm sure you can buy whatever AK you want now, you don't need that ol relic of mine. But to answer your question, YES I still have it.
poacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #84
justfishin
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
Dude if you still have that ak, I found a krinkly old $50 bill in a coffee cup I will give you for it
Lol...that's phuking great!!
justfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #85
Basslady
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tonto Basin, AZ
Posts: 1,308
Delw congratulations I am one of very few women that has been on this site a long time. No other person cleared chat room with you guys like I did. Minus a lot of the negative I have received over the years I still lurk here. There is never a dull moment and when we did good in the tourneys it was great seeing our picture and all on the front page. I hope to continue lurking and we will be back fishing this next season. I am glad you staying around delw and thanks for being there when I needed you. Welcome to the Zone Mo don't let some of these lying fisherman (most all tell lies) get the best of you with their kind words.

Last edited by Basslady; June 26th, 2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Basslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #86
Franklin J
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apache Junction
Posts: 13,746
Images: 7
Delbert 10 year anniverseray AzBassZone Fishoff?

Could make it just like the last one back in 2004? Woudnt be hard to get to going...that sure is cool looking dude with the mic

I can get all the pemits needed, just a date....me a Bobby and do the food



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winners2.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	32458  
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #87
Delw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Peoria, Az.
Posts: 34,643
Images: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
Delbert 10 year anniverseray AzBassZone Fishoff?

Could make it just like the last one back in 2004? Woudnt be hard to get to going...that sure is cool lookinf dude with the mic
OK franklin sounds good, what month? Rumor has it liquid wants the mic

Actually the official 10 year for azbasszone was aug 01 2003, but it wasn't called azbasszone, anyone remember what it was called? I think we put up a poll and rookieboy was the one who came up with azbasszone or was it howard.
It wasn't on vbulletin software either it was on phpbb. I still have the org one on my server intact with all the posts.

Delw



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
__________________
Hot Rod Johnson -- "the man, the myth, the self-proclaimed legend."

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #88
Delw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Peoria, Az.
Posts: 34,643
Images: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basslady View Post
Delw congratulations I am one of very few women that has been on this site a long time. No other person cleared chat room with you guys like I did. Minus a lot of the negative I have received over the years I still lurk here. There is never a dull moment and when we did good in the tourneys it was great seeing our picture and all on the front page. I hope to continue lurking and we will be back fishing this next season. I am glad you staying around delw and thanks for being there when I needed you. Welcome to the Zone Mo don't let some of these lying fisherman (most all tell lies) get the best of you with their kind words.
hey I am still at work you got any biscuits I'm getting hungry again

You were definitely a chat room killer forsure, you even made champ leave a few times



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
__________________
Hot Rod Johnson -- "the man, the myth, the self-proclaimed legend."

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #89
Franklin J
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apache Junction
Posts: 13,746
Images: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
OK franklin sounds good, what month? Rumor has it liquid wants the mic

Actually the official 10 year for azbasszone was aug 01 2003, but it wasn't called azbasszone, anyone remember what it was called? I think we put up a poll and rookieboy was the one who came up with azbasszone or was it howard.
It wasn't on vbulletin software either it was on phpbb. I still have the org one on my server intact with all the posts.

Delw
Im thinking November at Bartlett just like last time, and food and drunkeness will abound...



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #90
champ,204
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,874
Images: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
Im thinking November at Bartlett just like last time, and food and drunkeness will abound...
Maybe you can fall out of the boat and into the cold water again
__________________
Getting paid and getting laid!
champ,204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Images, Logos, Trademarks are property of thier respective owners, All other content Copyright 2003 AZBassZone.com , All Rights Reserved.