Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread - Page 2 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

January 20th, 2021     09:32 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Board Help ,Feedback and Suggestions > AZBasszone.com Site Issues Forum

Old September 25th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #16
DWS

DO NOT LIKE.....

Moto X Android 4.4.4
DWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 25th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #17
RYCO

Don't like it either. I like opening the page hitting new posts then seeing only the new posts and all of them. I don't want to go through each category to see if there is new stuff. Lazy or habit call it what you want. If it ain't broke don't "fix" it.

Galaxy Note 3 with newest updates, Chrome.
Old September 25th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #18
Lone Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
Dude I agree, I hated the new look...It was hard to navigate, slow to post, couldn't find shit, etc...Plus I couldn't enlarge the screen by zooming...I had no problems with the old look...I went back to the old desk top forum view...
I agree totally with what YELOSUB had to say. Plus the advertising takes up too much space and is too invasive. It was so slow to even accept my OK to go back to the old desktop forum view. I had to try that 3-4 times before it let me into the old desktop forum view. IMHO, this new look is NOT an improvement.

Just my 2.

Samsung Galaxy S2 with S3 software; Android Version: 4.1.2; Google Search; the phone's Wi-Fi was turned on to "speed" up the internet access.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Lone Ranger; September 25th, 2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: added Wi-Fi comment
Lone Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #19
TXRNGR

Do not like it.. Use I phone 5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 Ranger 188VX
Yamaha 175 HPDI
TXRNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #20
sundevil175

Not a fan.....iPhone.

Any chance the web version could remain default and the option to switch to mobile rather than having to exit mobile version everytime I visit?
sundevil175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #21
Fishless

Del,
buy the website back!! or let zoners put money together to buy it!! main site loads slower now than ever, all the adds drive me crazy, if you make a mistake and move your mouse over a word pop up add hits you, can't even high light a picture with out a stupid add!! pain in the ass.

Tried to open azbasszone on my droid Razr and all I get is "Loading" blinking on the white screen and nothing ever loads just sits there and blinks "Loading" on 4G and can not even get past that to get to the website, looks almost like the website has been hacked.

Leave things alone!!!!!!
Old September 25th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #22
shorepatrol

Desktop version is still fine , works fast for me (HTC ONE). The mobile version I couldn't get rid of quick enough. Slooooooow and no new posts choice.

shorepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #23
azbassadmin
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundevil175 View Post
Not a fan.....iPhone.

Any chance the web version could remain default and the option to switch to mobile rather than having to exit mobile version everytime I visit?
Are cookies turned off on your device? Once a member has exited the enhanced view, the only was to see it again is to clear your browser's cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishless View Post
Del,
buy the website back!! or let zoners put money together to buy it!! main site loads slower now than ever, all the adds drive me crazy, if you make a mistake and move your mouse over a word pop up add hits you, can't even high light a picture with out a stupid add!! pain in the ass.

Tried to open azbasszone on my droid Razr and all I get is "Loading" blinking on the white screen and nothing ever loads just sits there and blinks "Loading" on 4G and can not even get past that to get to the website, looks almost like the website has been hacked.

Leave things alone!!!!!!
Are you unable to load while connected to a wifi network or your phone's data network? You shouldn't be loading forever.

~KM, community support
azbassadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 08:07 AM   #24
phatdaddy

new smart phone bs

I am not one of the founding fathers, but congratulations to Delw for turning a nickle and selling the site. As it goes many New owners think they have it all figured out.... the better mouse trap, and in all reality their major make overs typically drive them out of business. to me that is the case with all the changes on this site.

FOR STARTERS THE ADDS SUCK! ESPECIALLY WHEN SEARCHING FROM A PHONE. DUMB AS ADDS POP UP CLOSE YOU OUT TAKE AWAY FROM THE SITE.

THE NEW SMART PHONE FORMAT ISN'T EVEN FUNCTIONAL IPHONE 5 IOS 8.

The Path your on is a dead end road for me for sure.
phatdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 09:18 AM   #25
Bailer

I quit trying to use my phone since the changes.
Bailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 10:52 AM   #26
Fishless

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbassadmin View Post
Are cookies turned off on your device? Once a member has exited the enhanced view, the only was to see it again is to clear your browser's cookies.

Are you unable to load while connected to a wifi network or your phone's data network? You shouldn't be loading forever.

~KM, community support
nope even with a good high speed WIFI connection try to open and it just sits there blinking "loading" and nothing happens after 30secs to a minute, just put the old zone back on for smart phones and be done with the failed experiment!!!!!!
Old September 26th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #27
catch'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundevil175 View Post
Not a fan.....iPhone.

Agree iPhone 5
Better if regular version comes up, w/ mobile version optional.

Same for me as everyone else. Even if it wasn't painfully slow to load anything it doesn't seem navigable. Might be better w/ wifi connect, but regular version is flawless w/out wifi.
catch'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #28
azbassadmin
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatdaddy View Post
THE NEW SMART PHONE FORMAT ISN'T EVEN FUNCTIONAL IPHONE 5 IOS 8.

The Path your on is a dead end road for me for sure.
Unfortunately, IOS8 is causing a lot of problems on other forums too and it can only be fixed on Apple's end.

As for the long loading issue, I have sent this along to the Tropify team and they will look into it.

~KM, community support
azbassadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #29
AZ1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYCO View Post
Don't like it either. I like opening the page hitting new posts then seeing only the new posts and all of them. I don't want to go through each category to see if there is new stuff. Lazy or habit call it what you want. If it ain't broke don't "fix" it.

Galaxy Note 3 with newest updates, Chrome.
+1. I usually use the new posts button. Not available on the mobile app. Went to web format. Didn't even try with mobile app so cannot comment on how it worked.

Iphone 5S
AZ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #30
basstomouth

Can you make the ads any bigger and maybe try to cram a few more into one screen? I can almost read the posts.
basstomouth is offline   Reply With Quote