Hospice of the Valley Charity Fishing Tournament - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

January 26th, 2021     04:18 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Open Tournaments

Old March 11th, 2015, 01:37 PM   #1
murfys69law

Hospice of the Valley Charity Fishing Tournament

Hi everyone. I am new here so bare with me. My name is Dan and I have the honor and privilege to host the 20th Annual Valle Luna - Q Bar and grill fishing tournament at Lake Pleasant on April 18th at Firemans cove. I have been doing the announcing and raffle-live action for many years. This is one of the best and most fun tourney's you can get in. We have raised close to $40,000 for HOTV and I have never been involved with such a great and needed charity. They are a 501 C not for profit organization that help friends and families going through the impending death of a loved one. I haven't met anyone that has not used or know someone that has needed HOTV's help. What I am asking for is anyone that would be kind enough or may know someone that could donate for the raffle-charity fund raiser. We need any items such as: hunting or fishing gear, Gift cards of all types, Services, camping gears, ice chests, etc... Or if you can donate cash that is always a great thing. Anyone that would like to enter the tournament is also welcome. We have a great weekend camping and fishing and after the weigh in we have a HUGE raffle-auction with tons of prizes, we feed all contestants, an "On shore golf putting contest" with 50% of the money going to hospice and 50% going to winner, Cornhole contests, horse shoes...etc After the sun goes down a live band for all to enjoy. Anyone not in the tournament can purchase a food ticket as well as raffle tickets. This is a great time to show your appreciation for HOTV and have some fun doing it. I have all the info and tax ID number as your donation is tax deductible. If you are interested in sponsorship, for $100 and there is still room, we will put your company logo on tournament T-Shirt or for $200 we will hang your company banner on our dock. Please help us with this worthy cause if you can.
Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
Dan
You can contact me at: [email protected] for all info or questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015 fish tourny.jpg
Views:	811
Size:	416.8 KB
ID:	74082  
murfys69law is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 11th, 2015, 10:10 PM   #2
Drew82

This tournament is amazing and a blast, I've done 11 or 12 of the 20 years and every year is as much fun or more then the last
Drew82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2015, 10:14 PM   #3
Nitro

Can we camp right there in firemans cove?
Old March 11th, 2015, 11:44 PM   #4
hitty

Great fun and a good cause

Everyone, this is a great cause and a very fun, friendly and the party is second to none. Not to serious, but the bragging rights are second to none! Dan, our rivaly will have to wait due to a conflict in my schedule but will offer up a donation to the cause. Tracy may have to challenge you in my place, she catches them anyways.

Serious guys, participate you will not be dissapointed. Camp out and enjoy all the campfires.

Good luck!

Shawn
Old March 12th, 2015, 12:09 AM   #5
Drew82

Yes everyone camps in fireman cove, some of the people will start showing up as early as Wednesday
Drew82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2015, 07:48 AM   #6
RookieBoy

Dan,
What kind of head count turns out at this event?
RookieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2015, 01:31 PM   #7
murfys69law

We range from 30 to 60 people on average in the contestants. There however sometimes as many as 300 people for the party and raffle. That would mean 15 to 30 teams. This year I was told that the turn out will be better than normal. We hope so as this is the 20th anniversary of the tourny. Camping right there in Firemans cove is all everyone does. Sometimes with water levels up it gets a little tight but we are all friends and everyone gets along great. Thanks to Hitty for his praise. he has fished this many times and there is a rivalry between his team and mine. All in good fun tho. He's great fisherman too but sometimes not as good as my team..LOL
Old March 12th, 2015, 01:33 PM   #8
murfys69law

YES!! Camping at Firemans cove is fine. We reserve the area.