Liberal fail. - Page 2 - AZBZ Forums
           
Arizona Bass Zone

   
January 25th, 2021     07:50 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 6th, 2016, 04:41 PM   #16
DaPompous
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Someone should take pictures of all the dad's faces when they find out their daughter will be sharing showers with boys. Those would be classic. Nothing like figuring out that their daughter will be a sperm receptacle for the next five years while going into debt to do it.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 7th, 2016, 09:46 AM   #17
socceraz
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
Someone should take pictures of all the dad's faces when they find out their daughter will be sharing showers with boys. Those would be classic. Nothing like figuring out that their daughter will be a sperm receptacle for the next five years while going into debt to do it.
You'd know all about being a sperm receptacle you ****ing weirdo.
socceraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2016, 10:11 AM   #18
DaPompous
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by socceraz View Post
You'd know all about being a sperm receptacle you ****ing weirdo.
They should probably teach Tom Leykis 101 to all incoming freshman males at college. I would suggest u take it, but clearly you have a vagina so there is no need.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2016, 02:04 PM   #19
socceraz
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
They should probably teach Tom Leykis 101 to all incoming freshman males at college. I would suggest u take it, but clearly you have a vagina so there is no need.
Good one!
socceraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2016, 04:55 PM   #20
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
They should probably teach Tom Leykis 101 to all incoming freshman males at college. I would suggest u take it, but clearly you have a vagina so there is no need.
Have you actually seen tom in person? Theres a reason he hates women and its not the womens fault.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2016, 08:16 PM   #21
DaPompous
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Have you actually seen tom in person? Theres a reason he hates women and its not the womens fault.
Nope I haven't seen Tom in person. I'm sure most of it is a stunt. But I'm sure there is lots of theories why. I'm not even convinced he hates women because his family and personal friends that are women say other wise. But my theory is from the 80s. I think he was in love and got dumped because he was a poor disk jockey and didn't make much money. So my guess is because the majority of American women are superficial.
Back to your original post. There was a story from Washington St. where a dude in a man's bathing suite and shirt showed up to a public pool and decided he wanted to use the women's locker room instead of the mans. Of course young girls and women were getting changed and we're upset and asked him wtf he was doing. He stated that he identified more as a women even though he had man's clothing on. And because of the law that passed in Washington St. they couldn't do anything to him. What is going to happen is a Dad that is protective of his daughter is going to beat one of these perverts to death, then they will make a martyr of the pervert and call him a hero like the freak show Kaitlyn.

There is a simple way of doing this. It is called chromosomes, if you are xx use the xx bathroom. If you are xy use the xy bathroom. And of course there will be morons that want to argue the exceptions to the rule, and make policy for the small minority. Which is completely asinine to make policy for such a small group. But if your sex chromosomes are genetic abnormalities you can use what ever bathroom you like. Those people have been using the bathroom just fine without any problems anyways, so there is no need to change policy.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2016, 11:33 PM   #22
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
Nope I haven't seen Tom in person. I'm sure most of it is a stunt. But I'm sure there is lots of theories why. I'm not even convinced he hates women because his family and personal friends that are women say other wise. But my theory is from the 80s. I think he was in love and got dumped because he was a poor disk jockey and didn't make much money. So my guess is because the majority of American women are superficial.
Back to your original post. There was a story from Washington St. where a dude in a man's bathing suite and shirt showed up to a public pool and decided he wanted to use the women's locker room instead of the mans. Of course young girls and women were getting changed and we're upset and asked him wtf he was doing. He stated that he identified more as a women even though he had man's clothing on. And because of the law that passed in Washington St. they couldn't do anything to him. What is going to happen is a Dad that is protective of his daughter is going to beat one of these perverts to death, then they will make a martyr of the pervert and call him a hero like the freak show Kaitlyn.

There is a simple way of doing this. It is called chromosomes, if you are xx use the xx bathroom. If you are xy use the xy bathroom. And of course there will be morons that want to argue the exceptions to the rule, and make policy for the small minority. Which is completely asinine to make policy for such a small group. But if your sex chromosomes are genetic abnormalities you can use what ever bathroom you like. Those people have been using the bathroom just fine without any problems anyways, so there is no need to change policy.
You take your haughty CIS privilege and stuff it up your hetero ass.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Images, Logos, Trademarks are property of thier respective owners, All other content Copyright 2003 AZBassZone.com , All Rights Reserved.