So a closeted muslim man walks into a gay bar.... - Page 3 - AZBZ Forums
           
Arizona Bass Zone

   
January 17th, 2021     03:07 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 19th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #31
pauly
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
So youre like 95% of the pussies on here. No big deal.
Ill meet you halfway for a J/O session in marana if you so choose.
Will you two be jerking each other off, or is it more of a one on one competition type deal?
pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 19th, 2016, 08:26 PM   #32
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
Skunky poo
It's not that I'm a puss.
It's because your a dick.

As far as meeting me halfway. I'm gonna pass.
I hear your a fragile little man almost feminine.
And you have a striking resemblance to pee wee Herman.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 08:33 PM   #33
Roosevelt Mark
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Roosevelt Lake Resort/QC
Posts: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
Rosymark
Please don't talk to me in that tone of voice.
Try to be more professional and mature.
Nuttin worse than a immature gun owner.
Shut the **** up.
Roosevelt Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 10:41 PM   #34
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
Skunky poo
It's not that I'm a puss.
It's because your a dick.

As far as meeting me halfway. I'm gonna pass.
I hear your a fragile little man almost feminine.
And you have a striking resemblance to pee wee Herman.
So you want me to be more masculine? I can do that for you.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 11:20 PM   #35
DaPompous
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickValentine View Post
I would sign off on gun control if Congress says we can solve disputes by dueling pistols. Glove slap...dueling pistols at dawn. Awesome.
Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain probably would have been killed in a duel if he didn't weasel his way out of it. Better to swallow ones pride than end up dead. Mark Twain couldn't hit a barn ten feet away. But yet could write classics.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 08:25 AM   #36
2Dogs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: mesa
Posts: 2,406
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain probably would have been killed in a duel if he didn't weasel his way out of it. Better to swallow ones pride than end up dead. Mark Twain couldn't hit a barn ten feet away. But yet could write classics.


He must of been kin to you as you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel with your Ignoramus comments.
__________________
A Veteran is someone, who at one point in his or hers life wrote out a blank check made payable to "The UNITED STATES of AMERICA' for an amount up to and including his/her's LIFE. That is honor "Author Unkown"
2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 12:20 PM   #37
DaPompous
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
He must of been kin to you as you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel with your Ignoramus comments.
Well now, I'm so crushed by your comment. NOT. You are the example of why they will take guns away from people in the U.S. in the near future.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 02:30 PM   #38
The Rig
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,535
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosevelt Mark View Post
Shut the **** up.

Agreed. everyone is allowed to have an opinion just don't know why spiderbrains makes it a habit to intentionally piss people off. He's the type that drives in the left lane doing 10 under and refuses to get over just to see the reaction he'll get. Don't know him personally but that's what I see everytime I see his post's.
The Rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM   #39
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
Rig
That is to freeking funny lmao.
Just last week I was telling my buddy that if I live long enough , I'm gonna be a little old man who drives slow just to piss people off.
And I will still be cranking my radio as loud as I can to led Zeppelin music.
I am a crazy old man , but I mean no harm.

Have a good day sir.

Maybe I'll see you in traffic sometime, just honk and flip me off.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 04:16 PM   #40
The Rig
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,535
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
Rig
That is to freeking funny lmao.
Just last week I was telling my buddy that if I live long enough , I'm gonna be a little old man who drives slow just to piss people off.
And I will still be cranking my radio as loud as I can to led Zeppelin music.
I am a crazy old man , but I mean no harm.

Have a good day sir.

Maybe I'll see you in traffic sometime, just honk and flip me off.
Awesome you do have a sense of humor. I would only see you in rearview mirror. Glad you weren't mad
The Rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 05:15 PM   #41
2Dogs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: mesa
Posts: 2,406
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
Well now, I'm so crushed by your comment. N.

Besides being a IGNORAMUS (emphasis added) you must be a two timer as I thought you only had a crush on Spiderbrains.:Iconro tfl
__________________
A Veteran is someone, who at one point in his or hers life wrote out a blank check made payable to "The UNITED STATES of AMERICA' for an amount up to and including his/her's LIFE. That is honor "Author Unkown"
2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 07:07 PM   #42
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
Hey rig
Picture this I'm up on the freeway with my handicap plate.
Doing about 50 miles a hour in the fast lane with my dog in my lap standing up blocking my view.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 07:07 PM   #43
DaPompous
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
Besides being a IGNORAMUS (emphasis added) you must be a two timer as I thought you only had a crush on Spiderbrains.:Iconro tfl
That was pathetic. Yup you are the poster child of why people should not have guns.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 08:55 PM   #44
spiderbrains
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 343
I'm also gonna leave my right turn signal on.
To make people think I'm trying to get over.
But I never change lanes.
spiderbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 09:07 PM   #45
Nitro
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,494
Images: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbrains View Post
I'm also gonna leave my right turn signal on.
To make people think I'm trying to get over.
But I never change lanes.
Or doing 50mph because your blowing some dude, you faggot...
__________________
SUK IT..............
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Images, Logos, Trademarks are property of thier respective owners, All other content Copyright 2003 AZBassZone.com , All Rights Reserved.