I think we should all tax ourselves 5 dollars a rod - Page 3 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

December 13th, 2019     06:06 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Saved Threads > Information on Reggie freiswyk

Old October 25th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #31
otto gee

56 rods 280.00 through Del Mart... Don't know the man but this is a worthy cause I hope more people step up and help these people out. Best of luck to your recovery Reggie...

DK
Advertisement

Old October 25th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #32
Obewan

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto gee View Post
56 rods 280.00 through Del Mart... Don't know the man but this is a worthy cause I hope more people step up and help these people out. Best of luck to your recovery Reggie...

DK
I too have never met Reggie but have met a lot of people that do know him, and the words is that he is a really good person that would stand in for anyone of us if the tables were turned.

Reggie I too hope for the best in your recovery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob
Old October 26th, 2008, 09:35 AM   #33
otto gee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obewan View Post
I too have never met Reggie but have met a lot of people that do know him, and the words is that he is a really good person that would stand in for anyone of us if the tables were turned.

Reggie I too hope for the best in your recovery.
Hey Bob have you heard any new information on his condition?? Can't seem to find a fresh update.
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM   #34
Obewan

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto gee View Post
Hey Bob have you heard any new information on his condition?? Can't seem to find a fresh update.
This was in another thread and added this AM by Tanya at 09:50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold View Post
The latest update on Reggie is that there has been no change; he is in the same condition. They are not expecting any thing new for about 10-12 days. It will be a slow process so please keep the prayers coming.

I did see Fran on Friday and she was so thankful for everyone’s support. She told me to tell you all THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS, it will really help.

You are all so wonderful thank you for stepping up!

Tanya

Bob