Arizona Bass Zone

March 28th, 2020     06:53 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM   #31
Stinkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
It is fun to watch the hero whoreshipping though. Rookieboys going to be pissed cause he didnt get to defend anyone first.

Delw
Sounds like someone is jealous…
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:58 AM   #32
DWRAT

The show would be great if I could mute all the stupid scripted laughing.
I just turn the channel and it fixes that problem.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:32 AM   #33
Jitterbug

People seriously take life way too serious. Johnny, I wouldn't change a thing. It was a funny commercial. Keep being yourself!!!
Jitterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:36 AM   #34
bassmaster1029

I bet if he was getting paid to advertise for toyata he would do it too! Lame ass.
bassmaster1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:49 AM   #35
Ryan K

My tundra was made in Indiana. Camaros are built in Canada!
Ryan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:20 PM   #36
Big Rack

Who gives a shit! Maybe everyone can start busting his balls cause bait buttons are made in China and I don't even know or care if they are. Not gonna brown nose the guy because he has a TV show or is active on this site......... or BBQ him because of some advertising. Bottom line he does a pretty good job with the show all things considered.
Big Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM   #37
AndyH

jkole....10 minute timeout for overuse of the English language. Breed is much easier to understand than procreate.....especially on THIS website.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM   #38
Tumbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbad View Post
Just wanted to chime in, and say sorry about the commercial and we are changing it. It was as fun, but not to knock any chevy or ford. As I have owned both and liked them to. So I am having Hatch change it as to make a different commercial. Sorry to have made some of you mad, again it was just in fun and I will get them to change it. I was thinking they needed to do something funny but never thought this would be a factor. Again we never want to hurt anyone or product just advertise our sponsors. Sorry and it will get changed. It was supposed to be all in fun. Thanks for all of you that understood we were just playing and not trying to be harmfull.

Johnny
never mind being sorry. You dont owe anybody an explanation for making a living. Im sure just about anybody on here would have done that commercial if they were asked. Besides as ruthless these auto manufacturers are with their advertising i think it was pretty obvious your commercial was on the lighter side. Keep it up love the show. P.S. lets see some pleasant
Tumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:05 PM   #39
DPecotte

Wait a second, doesn't KVD drive a Tundra? I wonder why he does it? Probably just because he loves Toyota that much.
DPecotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:10 PM   #40
DPecotte

He's getting paid to fish, what better job can there be?
DPecotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:15 PM   #41
kmaysob

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbad View Post
This snow will help, we got about 2 feet or more...... I guess they knew at Roosevelt it was coming....
you guys def got hit hard. ive been working on the high school all week and woke this morning to a ton of snow. we made our way to the high school when we saw a big flash behind us. it was one of the power lines that fell

-Ryan-

“If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.”

― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
kmaysob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:33 PM   #42
AnglerAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkole View Post
Angler Addict... you are part of the problem.

I would rather my money goes to the workers, but I am not a management guy.

I would rather buy from a company that is actually increasing the number of US jobs and not moving more to Mexico and other.

"If you buy a GM made in Canada, the $ stays here in the USA." Explain that one genus... Do the workers send the money back to help their families here in the states, do we get extra taxes from our exported jobs...

Please do not procreate...
Addressing simply this part of your quote...

"If you buy a GM made in Canada, the $ stays here in the USA." Explain that one genus... Do the workers send the money back to help their families here in the states, do we get extra taxes from our exported jobs...

Once that vehicle is produced a dealer BUYS that car, they do not get it for free. That money goes to a US company. No matter where it is produced. If a Toyota is built in California, when a dealer BUYS it that money goes to Japan.

i.e. A 2012 Buick Regal is made in Canada. Coulter, Henry Brown, Liberty, etc. PAY REAL MONEY to have that car on their lot. That money stays in the USA, because GM is headquarted in the USA.

A 2012 Toyota Tundra is made in the USA. Power Toyota or Camelback Toyota or etc. PAY REAL MONEY to have that car on their lot. The difference is that money GOES TO JAPAN.

What you're saying is that you'd rather have a plant here that employes 2000 people for $60k-$250k vs having a company headquarted here that gets the profits from every car sold that was made elsewhere? If that's true do you also vote against public schools, parks, fire departments, police, etc? Because the taxes paid by GM or Ford or Chrysler far exceed what a simple plant or two for Toyota or Honda do.

I realize that not everyone has a graduate level of understanding math, finances or economics, but not having an elementary level is part of the problem for so many adults today.

EDIT: This rant has nothing to do with Johnny or the commercial. I love the show and if they're willing to pay you take the $$$. We live in a capitalistic country.

Last edited by AnglerAddict; December 2nd, 2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added the EDIT:
AnglerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM   #43
Shane1

Soooooooooo....that part of the show is a commercial? No wonder I cant catch any MOTHER F'n fish.

If you make a new commercial can you make it with hot chiks, monster trucks, Evel Knievel, stuff exploding and the middle east on fire?
Shane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:28 PM   #44
Scott S.

GM has mover their proving grounds (american jobs) to mexico. Nissan and VW have proving grounds South East of Maricopa. Like it or not, every one that pays tax's is paying for a GM and Chrysler. No other brand was bailed out by the tax payer. And it was a Benz that ripped through my chevy like a hot knife through butter.
Scott S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:32 PM   #45
AndyH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnglerAddict View Post
Addressing simply this part of your quote...

Once that vehicle is produced a dealer BUYS that car, they do not get it for free. That money goes to a US company. No matter where it is produced. If a Toyota is built in California, when a dealer BUYS it that money goes to Japan.

i.e. A 2012 Buick Regal is made in Canada. Coulter, Henry Brown, Liberty, etc. PAY REAL MONEY to have that car on their lot. That money stays in the USA, because GM is headquarted in the USA.

A 2012 Toyota Tundra is made in the USA. Power Toyota or Camelback Toyota or etc. PAY REAL MONEY to have that car on their lot. The difference is that money GOES TO JAPAN.

What you're saying is that you'd rather have a plant here that employes 2000 people for $60k-$250k vs having a company headquarted here that gets the profits from every car sold that was made elsewhere? If that's true do you also vote against public schools, parks, fire departments, police, etc? Because the taxes paid by GM or Ford or Chrysler far exceed what a simple plant or two for Toyota or Honda do.

I realize that not everyone has a graduate level of understanding math, finances or economics, but not having an elementary level is part of the problem for so many adults today.

EDIT: This rant has nothing to do with Johnny or the commercial. I love the show and if they're willing to pay you take the $$$. We live in a capitalistic country.
I understand the point you are trying to make, but dealers don't pay directly for cars or trucks. They have flooring agreements with banks. It doesn't matter where your automaker is headquartered, if you buy it here, you are helping the economy here.

Machinery, whether it be cars, backhoes, or garden tractors, is the real gold standard. The people who are the leeches on the economy are those who legislate, litigate, and trade commodities. They bring nothing to the very table they pull money off of.

As far as Johnny's commercial....no harm no foul....people have as many opinions of the best truck, team, or restaurant as there are people. Its too bad that so many people are incapable of seeing the forest for the trees, and can't take a harmless barb without putting on their internet toughguy goggles and whining on a website. If you don't like it, don't watch. Thats why we have more than one channel on TV.

Tags
douche bag, redneck crybabies, sell out