Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

USAC and Ultimate Bass Merge

20K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Open Water 
#1 ·
U.S. Anglers Choice and Ultimate Bass Team Tour are pleased to announce that they will
be merging their Southwest tournament trails in 2013.

Ultimate Bass Team Tour will be absorbing the U.S. Anglers Choice Region #2
trails outside of California with it’s current trails to create the largest team circuit and
championship event for trails outside of the Golden State. The new trails will be known
as AC-UBTT tournament trails.

“I am very excited about the prospects for the coming years”, noted Allen Bratton, owner
and operator of Ultimate Bass. “ By joining forces with USAC and with the addition
of the U.S. Anglers Choice former trails to our existing base of trails, we are going to
have the largest Southwest teams circuit outside of California. This will allow us to have
participation levels that will result in larger Team Championship events – one in which
UBTT will be able to provide a larger prize package”.

“We are pleased to be working with Ultimate Bass and Allen Bratton on this venture”,
noted Bill Hutcheson, Director of Operations for US Anglers Choice. “While USAC
will be retaining its trails within California, this merger is going to allow larger year end
events which will give back more to the anglers.

Ultimate Bass will be taking over the day-to-day management of USAC Nevada,
Arizona, Colorado River, Lower Colorado River, and New Mexico trails. More details of
this deal will be forthcoming as the new season approaches.

Guys/Gals as a director I believe this to be a very good thing for our area and our sport. I have spoken numerous times to Allen and he is very open to director and angler imput. He has one of the only trails that the participation numbers have increased over the years instead of decreased.

This USAC schedule was released back in April/May, but due to Angler imput we have modified the AC-UBTT schedule for the upcoming season. (7 events, 5 different lakes)

October 27, 2012 Roosevelt (windy hill)
November 17, 2012 Alama (Cholla)
January 19, 2013 Apache*
February 16, 2013 Roosevelt or Bartlett*
March 23, 2013 Havasu
April 27, 2013 Pleasant
June 1, 2013 Roosevelt*

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Justin Locatis
602-791-0023

See less See more
#4 ·
Paul, yes there is a membership fee, but it has not been given to me yet.

Ron, Basic entry fee is $185 and that covers permits, insurance, ect. I will post payout breakdowns and such as soon as I receive them. I just got this press release today. For the most part anglers can expect what I was doing with Anglers Choice.

Once I have options and costs it will all be posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.