Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Time to buy another bow

6K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  sturge 
#1 ·
These are my kids bows, the one laying on the floor is mine :eek:

she was thinking about selling one or 2 and buy another one, then she took the picture of them all together and said NAW I'm keeping them all. and just going to get another bow, either the bowtech btx28 or another fanatic 2 target bow.

shes headed off with some friends to clints wells to shoot 3d this weekend, she never shot that before. I am meeting her up there sunday am.
Delw

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I never shot it except for way back in the late 80s a few times at mormon lake but just for fun.
some of our friends shoot all the 3d tournys., he won the latest circuit that just a tourny in chino 2 weeks ago by 1 point over 4 or 6 tournys.

those stabilizers are used to beat the animal to death after you miss them with the arrows ;)

i'll be there. Team Hoyt!
You going to be cooking? if so I will be there sat.
Kids going to be camping with her friends and thier parents. they got a party going on up there I think sat night. the Boy(he graduates thursday night from ashfork highschool ) is joining the ARMY and leaves end of month for boot camp.

Claudia will be in her black and red bowtech shirt. I think she said she was shooting her carbon rose, she may take up one of fanatics to shoot as well. I'll be with her sunday. she said she wanted to stay for awards and I was planning on shooting a little in the am. I think The Warden and Anthony is going up on sunday am with me.

#11 ·
The subjects rolling into the area. It starts at potato lake and clears up around mile marker 305. Camping in this area will suck, unless you like to breath in smoke all day. And don't haul the mail, the elk and deer are on the roads.

#15 ·
My daughter is 15 miles from clints wells they are driving from ashfork.

I told her its going to be like a be smokey campfire, she dont care she just likes being out in the woods. if it gets too bad they will probably head to whitehorse lake camp and chace critters and look for sheds

#16 ·
we went and picked up the kid yesterday, hung out and watched the awards and raffle.

Claudias best friend took 1st in the youth division, Claudia said it was alot of fun. so we will probably shoot the morman lake shoot.
when we were watching awards they mentioned a name that sounded familiar, Claudia goes Dad is that the guy who did my hunters ed class's daughter?. No I think its dave's wife (his sons wife) but he's more than likely working so that wouldnt be them. she goes I am going over to ask him. sure as shit it was dave, his wife and both kids.
Was good talking to you Dave and congrats to your wife for winning.your kids have gotten big.

Delw

#18 ·
Yeah that one sounds fun. one of the kids claudia shoots with and he wont the bull lk hunt on the res they were giving away 2 years ago.
he said something about you ride a ski lift to the top and shoot on the way down.

#19 ·
Oh you guys remember this guy?
could it be the same wags? with a wife and kids now? ran across this at the shoot over the weekend.

Licence plate says "wags x4"

board wont let me upload pics right now. will try it again later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.