Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Other Topics

Old November 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #61
AprilW
The Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rig View Post
Ok so here is the other side of the story,

I informed Dax like he said that i was not feeling well.

A few days later we had spoken about me not going to the tournament.
So the thursday prior to the tourney, WERE ARE NOT GOING.

Dax takes time off from soccer not my fault.

Friday rolls around OUR new freind which he isn't ( Known DAX before I even lived here)
says he wants to pay for the entry fees and gas would you like to fish tourney obviously I say yes thinking Dax made other plans.

We got 4th place out of 6 boats with 7.10lbs I dont know anyone that would be bragging about that I know i wasn't. We won big fish money so what.

The reason i did not text Dax back was because I DO NOT TEXT WHILE DRIVING, If he would have called me like Booya did I couold have informed him over the bluetooth what was going on. That would have been a great time for him to tell me about his Scrapped Knee situation instead of having another episode of how the zone turns.

Guy's that know me know I would not intentionaly burn somebody.

Dax I hope we do see you at a tourney someday, just make sure you bring Jon Bora so he can beat us by .01 lbs again.

Sorry you had to be like this.

Total Slut

AprilW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #62
The Rig

Well at least you guys make me laugh
The Rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #63
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rig View Post
Well at least you guys make me laugh
this made me laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilW View Post
Total Slut

, I am laughing so hard I am crying.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #64
Joey

Old November 14th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #65
The Rig

Thanks DEL. what a great website you can laugh you can cry you can cheat on your fishing buddys you can get your drama fix see nice avatars you know just all around good sh*t
The Rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #66
Paul Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilW View Post
Total Slut

Classic LMFAO.
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #67
Joey

Old November 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #68
DWRAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
OK, sorry Stick it must have been TheRig.
LMAO, looks like DWRAT was right after all.

Way to try to throw TheRig under the buss Douche.
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #69
Boat Cop

Rigs a money whore, rigs a money whore. did ya at least get a courtesy reach around
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #70
Delw

so are we ever going to find out who the "Boat Wrecker" aka "Partner Pirate" is?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #71
nolord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delw View Post
so are we ever going to find out who the "Boat Wrecker" aka "Partner Pirate" is?
Must be DWRAT, he's the only one that new it was Rig...

"Total Slut"..LMAO, nice one Warden..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nolord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #72
Dr.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Matthews View Post
Sounds like a candidate for the hurt feelings report. JFWY. Look at this way. The guy did you a favor. He's not worth fishing with anyway. Find a better partner and get on with it. Happens to everone sooner or later. unless you KVD.
+1
Dr.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #73
Chris Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman420 View Post
Lover boy, if prefishing is an absolute requirement for fishing a tourney then I guess you're right. I guess the 50% I pay for entry fees, gas and baot gas isn't enough. It's not like I haven't fished these lakes for the last few years. I have plenty of on the water experience man and have been on every lake in this state.

I am on the water 52 weeks a year wether in someone else's boat or my own. I don't take winters or summers off. I get in all the time I need believe me. I just wanted to have some fun fishing a few tourneys.

Besides, not all of us have the luxury of walking away from work whenever we want. I have to clock in and out. I am not clocked in, I am not making any money. Haven't you ever had to go out on the water and pre-fish without your partner?

I am not going bash anyone. I said my peace.
All I am saying is pre fishing is part of the deal,unless you both dont prefish and just wing it which isnt a bad deal either. 50% of entrys and gas isnt shit and you should know someof what the expenses are with boat ownership. A partnership comes with many thing and some partnerships turn bad and some are like a perfect match. as for prefishing by myself it happens all the time but thats whats the best part of being an asshole is all about. I sink or swim by myself is best that way!
Chris Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #74
booyaa_az

Its a good thing you wear your life jacket then! or you would dround!
booyaa_az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #75
360 OR BETTER

Midol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman420 View Post
What would you do if your supposed good friend/tournament fishing partner ditched you at the last minute to fish your tourney with someone else? Without calling you or emailing you?

My fishing partner and longtime friend did just that. We were supposed to fish a tourney at Roosevelt this weekend. Instead I got left on the dock.

He called me on Monday telling me we were still going and asked me if I could call in to work to pre-fish on Thursday. I told him that I just started a new job and am still on probation for 90 days and I couldn't leave. He was a bit bothered by that, but he told me he would take his little boy instead. On Tuesday, I tell the parents and kids of the soccer team I coach that I will be fishing a tournament on Saturday and that I will not be there. Alternate plans are made and I am clear to roll. The wife and I budget the money for my share of the entry fees and I pickup some new lures for the upcoming event.

On Wednesday I spoke with him and he told me he was sick and doubted he would be going fishing. I told him to get better and let me know if he changed his mind. I also told him I would still be willing to just go fishing if he didn't feel like hitting the tourney and risking the cash if he's sick. I did not hear from him again.

Thursday no call, no email, no contact. Nothing. I figure he has fallen really ill and will not be contacting me until he's better.

Friday night, I go bmx racing, I speak to another zoner at the track and try to get some info about the lake and talked about the weather. Figured it was going to rain and did not expect a call. But just in case, I pack all my gear and re-spool a couple of rods.

Saturday mid-day, after not hearing from him all night, I shoot him a phone call wishing him well and seeing if he's better. I leave him a message. I get a text message that afternoon from his new tournament partner bragging about their good finish, how big a fish he caught and what they caught them all on. WHAT! I was supposed to be in that boat! I congratulate him and text my friend asking him if he was the one fishing with the dude. No response. I get a second text from my friends new partner bragging about how many fish **** caught and how well they did AGAIN! Now I know I got left on the dock so to speak, and I sent my friend a text asking what's up. NO REPLY.

Lame, I guess my friend couldn't sack up and just call or email me to let me know he found someone else to fish the tourney with. And funny how we have been fishing together regularly and yet he couldn't call me to tell about his choice soon enough for me to find another partner to fish with. This is just one of many instances where I have been either ditched or cancelled on at the last minute by this dude. I have kept most of this off the zone since we are both zoners, but this time it felt personal.

These two phucks (my friend and the new dude) have been fighting like girls for the last few years. I have always been thrown in the middle of it. I get asked to fish a tourney then I get ditched at the last minute when these two girls make up. Then they fight at the tourney and they call me to fish again! This is ridiculous!

I am by no means a pro, but I am a decent stick and I CAN catch fish. I am hoping someone out there could use a backseater to fish tournies with. I just want to hang out an fish, not deal with a bunch of B.S. So if you want to fish with someone whose really laid back, shoot me a PM. Hoping to find a decent partner before the spring season starts.

Oh and as far as names are concerned. The dude is a regular on here and does alot of business thorugh the zone so I don't want to mess that up for him. So I will not name names. But he knows who he is... Shitty way to toss away a friendship bro. But I guess to each his own.

The upside to this is now my wife is so pissed she wants me to start fishing tournaments regularly just so I can beat them both, AGAIN.

Just venting.....
After reading some of the posts and replies all I can say is go take some of the above, sounds like to Susans going at it. You 2 need to go get a room.
360 OR BETTER is offline   Reply With Quote