Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

THANKS TO ALL THAT FISHED NBW Havasu

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Lynne 
#1 · (Edited)
Mike and I would like to thank all of the teams that gave National Bass West a try today at Lake Havasu. We are hopeful that your experience with us was a good one and that you would fish another event with us.

Randy and his wife from MBC were so kind in letting us run a tournament side by side with them at Lake Havasu. Randy and his wife were very nice to us and blasting off in the morning went without any problems. Hats off to them:).

With 50 teams that fished today, National Bass West paying back 100% we were able to payout $12,750. All in was $295

John Turner and Brian Chrestensen (from Yuma) brought in not only the biggest limit, but the biggest bass of the tournament weighing 5.88#. Their sack (bed fishing like most did (others were drop shotting) weighed an amazing 23.82# and took home $5,165.

We paid out 10 spots with 11th getting a trolling Motor Doctor Cert and a year membership for Sea Tow.

I have posted the results on our website. Here is the link for you. www.nationalbasswest.com/listing/Colorado_River/CO_Tournament_Results/Results_2009/CO_03_14_09/

Here are the top ten

1. John Turner/Brian Chrestensen--23.82#--$5,165
2. J. J. Gibbs/Ray Lilliard--18.86#--$1,835
3. Clint Goodwin--18.39#--$1,575
4. John Osborn/Mark Bandy--17.99#--$955
5. Vincent Gennaro/Vincent Gennaro, Jr.--17.92--$1,195
6. Jimmy Savoini/Tom Kilduff--16.82#--$525
7. Daniel Elias/Dave Loescher--16.54#--$450
8. Jeff Davis/Ron Brown--16.46#--$400
9. Jason Marquez/James Jensen--16.27#--$350
10. Scott Brownlie--16.08#--$300
11. Gary Boyd/Ralph Wells--15.80#--Troll Motor Cert & Sea Tow Membership

We look forward to running another "open" event in Lake Havasu.

Best wishes to all.

Mike and Lynne Peterson

See less See more
#7 ·
This was my first (but will not be last) National Bass West Tourney. They did a great job. The payout is very good when you consider the reasonable entry fee. The weigh in and BBQ were fun and ran real smooth. I will be back.
Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.