NATIONAL BASS WEST
Night team tournament

Saturday, August 1, 2009

&

Saturday August 29, 2009

No membership required/**there is off limits see below*

Awesome payback (90%)!!!

LAKE HAVASU (WINDSOR BEACH)

LAUNCH: 7 p.m. (going out in order you sign-up)
WEIGH-IN: 2:00 a.m.

Sign-up in person: Windsor State Beach at the National Bass West trailer Saturday, August 1st starting at 4 p.m.

$215 (plus $25 big bass option)

*****The lake IS off limits for this event starting at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday you CANNOT be on the lake until we launch. Blast off at 7 p.m. *****

Hot coffee, juice and danish will be served during the weigh-in (2 a.m.)

Questions: Lynne Peterson (760) 497-8238

See less See more
#2 ·
LAKE HAVASU NIGHT EVENT ...NO OFF LIMITS.......

OK I have to admit that I showed an extreme lack of judgement placing an off limits time for this event.

Looking back on when we all tried Off Limits for the regular season, I do recall what a problem that that turned out to be for all.

My reasoning was that all would have the same advantage the night of the event not having been on the lake during the day..and that you all would be rested...BUT I WAS NOT THINKING CLEARLY. For our Diamond Valley Region Night events, we never did have an off limits and it should be the same for the Havasu Night events.I DO APOLOGIZE to all for this "blonde" moment.

So........THERE IS NO OFF LIMITS FOR THE LAKE HAVASU NIGHT EVENT.

You CAN go out on the lake during the day on Saturday and fish.

For those of you traveling from a far, there are hotels right close to the ramp...TRAVEL LODGE and the DAYS INN is also close. The do have plug ins for you to charge your batteries.

In order to get the word out, I will be sending out a mass e-mailing, a mass mailing, putting it on the websites that I know of along with my apology. Please help me to spread the word. I would not want to have ANYONE not get the message.

Best wishes for a safe travel for all

Lynne Peterson

(Maybe I should become a brunette!)

#3 ·
NATIONAL BASS WEST

Night team tournament

NO OFF LIMITS. YOU CAN FISH THE DAY OF THE EVENT

Saturday, August 1, 2009

&

Saturday August 29, 2009

No membership required

Awesome payback (90%)!!!

LAKE HAVASU (WINDSOR BEACH)

LAUNCH: 7 p.m. (going out in order you sign-up)
WEIGH-IN: 2:00 a.m.

Sign-up in person: Windsor State Beach at the National Bass West trailer Saturday, August 1st starting at 4 p.m.

$215 (plus $25 big bass option)

Hot coffee, juice and danish will be served during the weigh-in (2 a.m.)

Questions: Lynne Peterson (760) 497-8238

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.