Arizona Bass Zone

December 5th, 2019     05:07 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Forsale > Misc

Old June 23rd, 2016, 10:45 PM   #16
jbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
LOL, the Japanese central bank has done everything in its power to devalue the yen. The Brits just screwed them. I have never seen interest rates tumble so fast on U.S. Treasuries. Good for Americans that want to buy or refinance a mortgage. The direct opposite off what the federal reserve banking cartel was trying to accomplish. Their policy is getting crushed also. Bad for savers, bad for the insurance industry, bad for people with pensions. But remember this won't have much of an effect. Lol.
Bassman is part of the Bilderberg Group, remember? He's meet with a home construction CEO or two in Phoenix a couple times. He knows stuff.

jbv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2016, 07:25 AM   #17
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbv View Post
Bassman is part of the Bilderberg Group, remember? He's meet with a home construction CEO or two in Phoenix a couple times. He knows stuff.

You and pompom are such knee jerk Nancy's. Guys like you are why I have great days in the markets (well, I mean guys like you that actually have money in the market, you 2 are both just sideline reporters without a pot to piss in).
The implied open is about 500 points down. I sure hope folks with actual skin in the game keep reacting like you 2 Mary's. I'd love to see it go lower.

We will see where the solid companies with high yields are trading in 6 months to a year. I'm buying them today.
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:07 AM   #18
DickValentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by basman1313 View Post
You and pompom are such knee jerk Nancy's. Guys like you are why I have great days in the markets (well, I mean guys like you that actually have money in the market, you 2 are both just sideline reporters without a pot to piss in).
The implied open is about 500 points down. I sure hope folks with actual skin in the game keep reacting like you 2 Mary's. I'd love to see it go lower.

We will see where the solid companies with high yields are trading in 6 months to a year. I'm buying them today.
It's interesting to see, but England voting out of the EU, not out of the planet. Expect some panic selling, then things will get back to normal. Most likely, the pound will be on track sooner rather than later. Again, it will take them 2 years to fully transition. After that, no ridiculous regulations or supporting all of Europe with Germany. I expect more to follow suit as time goes on.
DickValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:26 AM   #19
DaPompous

Quote:

What ever you say Mr. BILDERBERG. If you were smart you would have a fx account and made easy money already. But your not. The only hope you have is if the BOE does some qe. Equities have been stagnet since the last round of qe two years ago. The fun has just begun.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:31 AM   #20
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickValentine View Post
It's interesting to see, but England voting out of the EU, not out of the planet. Expect some panic selling, then things will get back to normal. Most likely, the pound will be on track sooner rather than later. Again, it will take them 2 years to fully transition. After that, no ridiculous regulations or supporting all of Europe with Germany. I expect more to follow suit as time goes on.
Six months ago the EU outlawed the electric tea kettle that British people use, outlawed the electric toaster the English people use. Huge mistake messing with the way the British make tea and toast. Obviously, lol.
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:40 AM   #21
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickValentine View Post
The jobs number was negative last month unless you believe in the BLS numbers, which are revised down every month because the government has a problem manipulating numbers. The labor participation rate is horrible. Lowest level since 1977.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:07 AM   #22
DaPompous

"This is the worst period, I recall since I've been in public service. There's nothing like it, including the crisis remember October 19th, 1987, when the Dow went down by a record amount 23 percent? That I thought was the bottom of all potential problems. This has a corrosive effect that will not go away." Alan Greenspan

I think Alan Greenspan just called Mr. BILDERBERG an idiot.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:37 AM   #23
DaPompous

https://youtu.be/UTMxfAkxfQ0

France will probably be next.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM   #24
basman1313

Quote:
What ever you say Mr. BILDERBERG. If you were smart you would have a fx account and made easy money already. But your not. The only hope you have is if the BOE does some qe. Equities have been stagnet since the last round of qe two years ago. The fun has just begun.
I LOVE the volatility!!! When stupid shit happens all stocks drop, not just the dog shit stocks. It gives me a chance to buy what I want at a discount.

I made a large chunk of change earlier this year when I flipped OXY. I've been waiting for it to pull back so I can buy some more. This downward bounce also makes the dividend return even better on some already high dividend paying stocks, just have to buy them right.

"IF I WAS SMART"..............says the guy living off his girlfriends parents.
, stop, , no more,
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:00 PM   #25
jbv

Quote:
I LOVE the volatility!!!
I do too! Especially because I'm young and the drops allow me to buy low, in some cases really low; and at worst just hold. 2010 was a great year to pick up a ton of blue chips.

At your age, I'm surprised you're in stocks at all.
jbv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:23 PM   #26
DickValentine

Quote:
Six months ago the EU outlawed the electric tea kettle that British people use, outlawed the electric toaster the English people use. Huge mistake messing with the way the British make tea and toast. Obviously, lol.
Yeah, just ridiculous beauacracy. Glad they woke up. They will approach it just as Norway does and set their own rules and trade deals.
DickValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #27
DaPompous

Quote:
I LOVE the volatility!!! When stupid shit happens all stocks drop, not just the dog shit stocks. It gives me a chance to buy what I want at a discount.

I made a large chunk of change earlier this year when I flipped OXY. I've been waiting for it to pull back so I can buy some more. This downward bounce also makes the dividend return even better on some already high dividend paying stocks, just have to buy them right.

"IF I WAS SMART"..............says the guy living off his girlfriends parents.
, stop, , no more,
If you were smart you would have traded the U.S. dollar vs. The pound. Still plenty of time to get in on that action. BUT I know you know nothing about fx trading cause you are a simpleton.
Your stock profits are a joke compared to the easy money in the fx.

And if u were trading stocks why didn't you short the European banks moron.

That is right you don't like 20 percent in less than 24 hours moron.
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:39 PM   #28
DaPompous

Quote:
It is understandable why they are keeping everyone in the dark, when there is so much money tied to this vote. Right now the markets have priced in a bremain. A BREXIT if it goes through will cause a mass sell off and cause a lot of volatility for world markets. The banks would be in a shit storm.
LOL, LOOKY LOOKY I told all the smart people how to profit off of this deal. Before it happened. I told you the markets factored in a bremain, there was hardly any risk to the upside. Smart people didn't miss this opportunity.
Old June 24th, 2016, 01:07 PM   #29
basman1313

Quote:
If you were smart you would have traded the U.S. dollar vs. The pound. Still plenty of time to get in on that action. BUT I know you know nothing about fx trading cause you are a simpleton.
Your stock profits are a joke compared to the easy money in the fx.

And if u were trading stocks why didn't you short the European banks moron.

That is right you don't like 20 percent in less than 24 hours moron.

Yep, I just hate the 6 figures I made off of OXY.

Stop, , please,
Old June 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM   #30
basman1313

Quote:
LOL, LOOKY LOOKY I told all the smart people how to profit off of this deal. Before it happened. I told you the markets factored in a bremain, there was hardly any risk to the upside. Smart people didn't miss this opportunity.
YOU missed it, you aren't in the market or trading commodities or dollars. You live with your girlfriends parents.

, now please, , I cant take anymore, , you gotta stop,