Arizona Bass Zone

December 12th, 2019     07:25 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Current Events

Old June 17th, 2015, 02:43 AM   #31
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
What I am curious about is the statutes of limitations on dog killing.
YOU MEAN DOG MURDER????
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 17th, 2015, 12:33 PM   #32
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
YOU MEAN DOG MURDER????
It would have been more funny if you spelled it redrum. You can only murder a person otherwise it is just killing.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 01:13 PM   #33
basman1313

Quote:
So you had a dog that didn't like kids. You admitted to knowing that before your child was born. And then you decided it was a good idea to allow that dog near your child when you knew it didn't like kids. On top of that you claimed it nipped your kid in your original post. Now you are claiming it bit your child. So which is it. Nipping and biting are two different dog behaviors.
Nope, sorry douchepop, I did not admit that. We did not know the dog didn't like kids UNTIL we had a kid. The second the dog showed aggression to my son, the dog was dead.
Nip, bite, even a serious growl toward a kid in my house and that is the end of the dog.
Advertisement

Old June 17th, 2015, 01:39 PM   #34
TXRNGR

I don't know man.. The kids are the ones that usually aggravate the dog. lol.. I remember when my son Cole was around 3 years old.. walked over and put his face in the dog bowl while the dog was there. Dog growled and kid moved.. lol.. Dog lived to be 17 years old.. My 5 yr old that I have now teases all 3 of our dogs and I keep telling him it's going to be his fault if he gets bit.. I have a Brittany who usually takes the beating from him and 2 Shit zu's.. Not killer dogs.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by basman1313 View Post
Nope, sorry douchepop, I did not admit that. We did not know the dog didn't like kids UNTIL we had a kid. The second the dog showed aggression to my son, the dog was dead.
Nip, bite, even a serious growl toward a kid in my house and that is the end of the dog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 Ranger 188VX
Yamaha 175 HPDI
TXRNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 02:01 PM   #35
DaPompous

Quote:
Dogs mimic their owners behavior.
Old June 17th, 2015, 07:06 PM   #36
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRNGR View Post
I don't know man.. The kids are the ones that usually aggravate the dog. lol.. I remember when my son Cole was around 3 years old.. walked over and put his face in the dog bowl while the dog was there. Dog growled and kid moved.. lol.. Dog lived to be 17 years old.. My 5 yr old that I have now teases all 3 of our dogs and I keep telling him it's going to be his fault if he gets bit.. I have a Brittany who usually takes the beating from him and 2 Shit zu's.. Not killer dogs.. lol
I agree brother. But I wont have a dog that bites. But to each his own. The bitch is a neighborhood kid can grab the dog and CAUSE the dog to bite and when it does it will cost you a pretty penny. In addition, if your son gets bit it might be his fault but the damage can be extensive. At 6 I had a hole in my face I could put my tongue out thru. Saw a girl in my neighbor when I was about 15. She put her hands in the wrong spot on a queensland and that dog took half her face and an eye. And that was the sweetest queensland ive ever been around. It only takes the blink of an eye and the damage is done.
Old June 17th, 2015, 07:11 PM   #37
Delw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRNGR View Post
I remember when my son Cole was around 3 years old.. walked over and put his face in the dog bowl while the dog was there. Dog growled and kid moved.. lol.. Dog lived to be 17 years old.. My 5 yr old that I have now teases all 3 of our dogs and I keep telling him it's going to be his fault if he gets bit..
Nick
That sounds like cole, Hope he is doing well, next time you talk to him tell him April and I said hi and wish him well.

WOW and your other one is 5 now crap time flies.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

@#muskielivesmatter
@#bullsharklivesmattermore
Delw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 11:00 PM   #38
champ204suks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunko! View Post
Ive shot plenty of dogs. I sure as hell wouldnt fire a high powered rifle in a neighborhood though. You get one ricochet and its going through 5 houses before it stops. Some dogs need to be put down like bassman says, but its primarily the owners fault for not training their dogs correctly. In this case, the dog was most likely punch and kick trained.
On a related note, if I ever hit the lottery, Im gonna buy every ghetto family in phoenix a pitbull, a 5 gallon bucket, and half a dozen Hi point 9mm pistols.
Gonna drop'em off on the front porch like santa claus.
Hahahaha!!!!!!! Porch monkeys with hi points, you gonna least gv em sum steal reserrv?
champ204suks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 11:12 PM   #39
champ204suks

Quote:
Quote:

That sucks, my dogs going to be a douche!
champ204suks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2015, 05:11 PM   #40
basman1313

Quote:
So YOUR dog mooches off other dogs yet barks advice to any dog within barking distance?
Old June 18th, 2015, 06:40 PM   #41
DaPompous

Quote:
So YOUR dog mooches off other dogs yet barks advice to any dog within barking distance?
LOL, that was a pretty good comeback. To bad I don't have a dog though. It can be imaginary if you want. I am sure you got a lot of imaginary friends. I feel bad for your little dogs. You keep giving them a ring of fire. And it burns, burns, burns the ring of fire.
BTW if i still bred dogs I would have never sold you one. Sorry you got to aggressive of a personality. At one time I use have hunting dogs. Most of the time they are hyper dipshits. But I do enjoy guard and alarm dogs. My favorite was a female rotti. She was easy to train, social, hard working with great genetics and never nipped a kid once.
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:09 PM   #42
basman1313

Quote:
LOL, that was a pretty good comeback. To bad I don't have a dog though. It can be imaginary if you want. I am sure you got a lot of imaginary friends. I feel bad for your little dogs. You keep giving them a ring of fire. And it burns, burns, burns the ring of fire.
BTW if i still bred dogs I would have never sold you one. Sorry you got to aggressive of a personality. At one time I use have hunting dogs. Most of the time they are hyper dipshits. But I do enjoy guard and alarm dogs. My favorite was a female rotti. She was easy to train, social, hard working with great genetics and never nipped a kid once.
Well ill give you credit for not owning a dog. You cant support yourself, at least your not expecting someone else to take care of your dog too.
Old June 18th, 2015, 08:48 PM   #43
DaPompous

Quote:
Well ill give you credit for not owning a dog. You cant support yourself, at least your not expecting someone else to take care of your dog too.
LOL u sure do got me pegged. I purposely have hidden enough money from my money grabber. I am going to liquidate it real soon. Like next week. And I am not spending it. Or moving out. Rental properties and house values are going to crash real soon. I'll wait until the bottom again. Tick tock Tick Tock. But thanx for your concern. I actually hope every business owner survives the next down turn. But there is going to be some great opportunity for some pay back in the near future for me. The question you should be asking yourself is what stock to short right now, when the bond market collapses soon. I love global liquidity crises. There is more leverage now than ever. No one learned from 08. It is comical. I actually hope you survive even though you are a major drunken dick. Greece could be the trigger.
Old June 18th, 2015, 09:03 PM   #44
basman1313

Quote:
LOL u sure do got me pegged. I purposely have hidden enough money from my money grabber. I am going to liquidate it real soon. Like next week. And I am not spending it. Or moving out. Rental properties and house values are going to crash real soon. I'll wait until the bottom again. Tick tock Tick Tock. But thanx for your concern. I actually hope every business owner survives the next down turn. But there is going to be some great opportunity for some pay back in the near future for me. The question you should be asking yourself is what stock to short right now, when the bond market collapses soon. I love global liquidity crises. There is more leverage now than ever. No one learned from 08. It is comical. I actually hope you survive even though you are a major drunken dick. Greece could be the trigger.
You are like one of those fortune tellers, everything they say is generic.

Your MO is to never put a date on your "the world is coming to an end" forecasts.

So for once, step up and put your name on something, add a date.

Otherwise anything and everything you say is meaningless............................

..........like in 2010 when you forecast the housing collapes.
Old June 19th, 2015, 09:49 AM   #45
DaPompous

Quote:
You are like one of those fortune tellers, everything they say is generic.

Your MO is to never put a date on your "the world is coming to an end" forecasts.

So for once, step up and put your name on something, add a date.

Otherwise anything and everything you say is meaningless............................

..........like in 2010 when you forecast the housing collapes.
Things are getting real interesting right now. Greek banks are refusing emergency funding because there is a run on the banks. Might not even open for business on Monday. You got the usa sending tanks and other heavy weapons to eastern europe. We have the Russians doing the same in response to the United States. All over Greece. See Putin invited Greece to join the bricks bank. All Greece has to do is default on their debt and join the bricks. My question is why they wont. Pretty sad that the usa manipulated oil prices down to screw Russia economically. Now they can't wait to do the same to us.