Who would you vote for right now? - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

December 5th, 2019     06:10 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Current Events

Old August 7th, 2015, 07:53 PM   #1
Bayou

Who would you vote for right now?

I guess Hillary is most likely coming from the Left.
Would you vote for her or (which) GOP candidate? (Your favorite in the GOP field at this point???)
Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 7th, 2015, 08:10 PM   #2
eo3510

Is none of the above an option?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blah, blah, blah, that's all i got to say about that~! roadkill46

You're a vile piece of shit. ThereHeIs
eo3510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2015, 08:26 PM   #3
Bailer

For me it's more about narrowing the list at this point than settling on one.

I need to do some digging on his record, but kasich seems to handle himself well. Winning Ohio would be a big deal.

Walker has a great record, but didn't seem likable.

Rubio would look great on a debate stage next to the old hag.

Fiorina as VP to be the attack dog.
Bailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 7th, 2015, 08:46 PM   #4
RookieBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
I guess Hillary is most likely coming from the Left.
Would you vote for her or (which) GOP candidate? (Your favorite in the GOP field at this point???)
you first.... answer the question
My guess you like Bush
RookieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2015, 09:41 PM   #5
basman1313

I actually liked what the black neurosurgeon had to say. Be nice to NOT have a profesional politition in office.
I agree with the basic ideas of what Trump says but be is to much of a bafoon for me.
Old August 8th, 2015, 05:20 AM   #6
Bayou

Of the 10 on stage the other night Bush was probably at the bottom for me, Matt.
I like the positions Huckabee and Cruz have and feel they best represent me.
I think Rubio or Fiorina would do well vs. Hillary. Rubio touches America's youth and Hispanics (huge) and Carley's been in the trenches as a leader. She may very well take a slice of the women's vote Hillary would have had. I am fine with either of these.
Your turn, Matt.
Old August 8th, 2015, 05:21 AM   #7
Franklin J

Theres only one dude that has the mouth and star power to beat Hillary...

TRUMP!!!!!

He's leading in all of the polls for a reason.......

I appreciate his honestly, good or bad....nowadays to many people try to hide thier real feelings behind false BS.....kinda like saying the South went to war over states rights when everyone knows what it was really about....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2015, 07:58 AM   #8
Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin J View Post
kinda like saying the South went to war over states rights when everyone knows what it was really about....
No......please tell us (in another thread)
Old August 8th, 2015, 08:28 AM   #9
Bayou

I thought this was a very strong quote from Fiorina:

"This is a great nation. It is a unique nation, in all of human history and on the face of the planet. Because here our founders believed that everyone has a right to fulfill their potential. And that that right, they called it life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, comes from God and cannot be taken away by government. We have arrived at a point in our nation's history where the potential of this nation and too many Americans is being crushed by the weight, the power, the cost, the complexity, the ineptitude, the corruption of the federal government."

For me she hit the bulls eye there.
Old August 8th, 2015, 08:54 AM   #10
fishin3

Rubio
Old August 8th, 2015, 09:28 AM   #11
RookieBoy

I like the Texan, Ted Cruz.
RookieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2015, 10:11 AM   #12
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
I thought this was a very strong quote from Fiorina:

"This is a great nation. It is a unique nation, in all of human history and on the face of the planet. Because here our founders believed that everyone has a right to fulfill their potential. And that that right, they called it life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, comes from God and cannot be taken away by government. We have arrived at a point in our nation's history where the potential of this nation and too many Americans is being crushed by the weight, the power, the cost, the complexity, the ineptitude, the corruption of the federal government."

For me she hit the bulls eye there.
There is nothing unique at all with this empire. Very similar to the ones before it. The concept of liberty has been a tool of the elite through out history. The Statue of Liberty is a joke. That false god has been used through out history to control people over and over. Rome called the statue of liberty the goddess libertas. It goes all they way back to ancient Babylon. Nothing new about liberty at all in history. Just another tool of the elite that has been used over and over again to dupe and control the masses.
The system is broken and will never be fixed because the duped masses keep repeating the same process over and over again expecting different results. Voters are all insane. By voting for rich people only greases the pockets of the rich. Voters continue to give their wealth and liberty to the rich and this country shall come to want. Just like every empire before it.
The only way to fix this country is by putting average Joe's in office that are not completely driven by money and cannot be corrupted. Good luck with that. The world economy needs to be put out of its misery. No one would be better for that job than Jeb Bush. That is why he has my vote if he becomes the republican canidate.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2015, 03:31 PM   #13
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
There is nothing unique at all with this empire. Very similar to the ones before it. The concept of liberty has been a tool of the elite through out history. The Statue of Liberty is a joke. That false god has been used through out history to control people over and over. Rome called the statue of liberty the goddess libertas. It goes all they way back to ancient Babylon. Nothing new about liberty at all in history. Just another tool of the elite that has been used over and over again to dupe and control the masses.
The system is broken and will never be fixed because the duped masses keep repeating the same process over and over again expecting different results. Voters are all insane. By voting for rich people only greases the pockets of the rich. Voters continue to give their wealth and liberty to the rich and this country shall come to want. Just like every empire before it.
The only way to fix this country is by putting average Joe's in office that are not completely driven by money and cannot be corrupted. Good luck with that. The world economy needs to be put out of its misery. No one would be better for that job than Jeb Bush. That is why he has my vote if he becomes the republican canidate.
Maybe if there were a just and kind god, he (or she) could fix all of this for us.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2015, 03:32 PM   #14
Skunko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieBoy View Post
I like the Texan, Ted Cruz.
Really?
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2015, 06:45 PM   #15
Nitro

Trump.. people that don't like him, don't like the truth. Same people that voted in the nug we have now, twice.