Well, that was unexpected. - AZBZ Forums
           
Arizona Bass Zone

   
December 5th, 2019     06:17 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Current Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 3rd, 2016, 12:48 PM   #1
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Well, that was unexpected.

Gee, I wonder why?
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...ased/82423656/
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 3rd, 2016, 12:53 PM   #2
Captain17
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Desert Hills
Posts: 514
Images: 3
I agree. This video would poison the jury pool.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Captain17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 01:32 PM   #3
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain17 View Post
I agree. This video would poison the jury pool.
Maybe they need it poisoned. Shooting an unarmed drunk man on his hands and knees begging for his life.
Disgusting kill crazy cops and their paramilitary mindset need to be stomped out like the gangs they are.
Posthaste.
The wife is saying they offered the "officer" a plea deal where at most he'll serve 3 years....or probation.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 3rd, 2016, 01:59 PM   #4
Captain17
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Desert Hills
Posts: 514
Images: 3
Quote:
Maybe they need it poisoned. Shooting an unarmed drunk man on his hands and knees begging for his life.
Disgusting kill crazy cops and their paramilitary mindset need to be stomped out like the gangs they are.
Posthaste.
The wife is saying they offered the "officer" a plea deal where at most he'll serve 3 years....or probation.
Unless you have been there you will never know what you may have done. I guess we'll find out more when he goes to trial. For now I'll just disagree with your assment.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Captain17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 04:28 PM   #5
AZ_PWE
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,886
Images: 46
Shouldn't these stories always start with: "First of all, I wasn't there....."
AZ_PWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 09:57 PM   #6
realtordude
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peoria
Posts: 1,753
Typical opinion not based on fact. The last time I checked intelligent people make decisions based on the facts. Wear the uniform and do the job then run your mouth and your opinion may be listened to.
realtordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:01 PM   #7
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtordude View Post
Typical opinion not based on fact. The last time I checked intelligent people make decisions based on the facts. Wear the uniform and do the job then run your mouth and your opinion may be listened to.
Yeah bitch, when the prosecutor tells the widow she cant talk to the press what then?
America out the ****ing window.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:06 PM   #8
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain17 View Post
Unless you have been there you will never know what you may have done. I guess we'll find out more when he goes to trial. For now I'll just disagree with your assment.
You obviously made the mistake of thinking everone is a dumb shit whos never been in a life or death situation. I grew up in maryvale and have seen more firefights than most your officers before the age of 18.
Now what.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:31 PM   #9
stevert
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Anthem, AZ
Posts: 1,337
Images: 2
If it goes to trial the laws of AZ will see to it that the videos are all ushered into the courtroom where they belong....right alongside the testimony of the witnesses who saw the dead guy with a high power scaring the skit out of them.
stevert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:34 PM   #10
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevert View Post
If it goes to trial the laws of AZ will see to it that the videos are all ushered into the courtroom where they belong....right alongside the testimony of the witnesses who saw the dead guy with a high power scaring the skit out of them.
So as long as the police feel that they can justify saying they feel threatened thay can shoot you?
Welcome home, subject.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:41 PM   #11
realtordude
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peoria
Posts: 1,753
Seeing firefights and actually been involved in them are two different things.As a person who was involved in one you don't know how you will react until you are in that position.
Again, wear the uniform, do the job and then run your mouth. Otherwise shut the pie hole and wait for the facts to come out. Bitch!
realtordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:51 PM   #12
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtordude View Post
Seeing firefights and actually been involved in them are two different things.As a person who was involved in one you don't know how you will react until you are in that position.
Again, wear the uniform, do the job and then run your mouth. Otherwise shut the pie hole and wait for the facts to come out. Bitch!
Yeah, Im the bitch. Who are you again?
Where are you from?
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 10:57 PM   #13
realtordude
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peoria
Posts: 1,753
I'm glad we agree on something!
realtordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 11:07 PM   #14
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtordude View Post
I'm glad we agree on something!
How many documented gunfights have you ben in, realtordude?
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 11:14 PM   #15
Skunko!
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,181
How many times have you been to court?
Um, none. So shut the **** up.
__________________
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Skunko! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Images, Logos, Trademarks are property of thier respective owners, All other content Copyright 2003 AZBassZone.com , All Rights Reserved.