Arizona Bass Zone

December 6th, 2019     01:53 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > General Forums > Current Events

Old June 9th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #1
DaPompous

When Conspiracy THEORY Becomes Fact Again

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/08/bilde...t-meeting.html

I was right and a lot of you fools were wrong. BTW any american at this meeting is breaking the law and should be tried for treason then hung at the gallows on television for the world to see.

I guarantee these evil men are deciding what to do about Trump and how to get their puppet hillary in office.
DaPompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 9th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #2
bigfrog789

So a bunch of VIP's get together and have a meeting. Who would've ever thought such a thing? Thanks for the enlightening piece of information.
bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:08 PM   #3
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfrog789 View Post
So a bunch of VIP's get together and have a meeting. Who would've ever thought such a thing? Thanks for the enlightening piece of information.
BAHHHHHH. Yes I'm sure your vips are discussing rainbows and lollipops. Why won't they allow the media in then, they could put it on cspan or something. Why so secritive? Every American official attending is in violation of The Logan Act. Just add it to the list of felonies that they commit, that they never go to jail for. Bahhh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 9th, 2016, 05:49 PM   #4
Paul Matthews

I believe this years topic will be how can we improve the fishing at Rosy.
Old June 9th, 2016, 06:08 PM   #5
sandman

And blue cat stocking for Tempe Town Lake.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2016, 07:33 PM   #6
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
BAHHHHHH. Yes I'm sure your vips are discussing rainbows and lollipops. Why won't they allow the media in then, they could put it on cspan or something. Why so secritive? Every American official attending is in violation of The Logan Act. Just add it to the list of felonies that they commit, that they never go to jail for. Bahhh.
The Logan Act? Now how the hell did you come to that conclusion? I have read and know what the Logan Act is, this doesn't come close to violating it. And why should they make the meeting public? You are a spec on a mosquitos ass on an elephants ass. It's none of your business what they discuss.

About every 3 months I meet 20 different VP'S, PA'S and land acquisition guys from most the major homebuilders, GC's and commercial developers in the valley for a beer. Next time we get together I'll be sure and let them know we are committing treason.
Old June 9th, 2016, 08:53 PM   #7
Will K

Drone......
Will K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM   #8
AZ_PWE

Clinton was only invited cause they needed someone to bring the bitches.
AZ_PWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:20 AM   #9
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by basman1313 View Post
The Logan Act? Now how the hell did you come to that conclusion? I have read and know what the Logan Act is, this doesn't come close to violating it. And why should they make the meeting public? You are a spec on a mosquitos ass on an elephants ass. It's none of your business what they discuss.

About every 3 months I meet 20 different VP'S, PA'S and land acquisition guys from most the major homebuilders, GC's and commercial developers in the valley for a beer. Next time we get together I'll be sure and let them know we are committing treason.
This has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. You are trying to compare yourself to the Bilderberg Group. Thanx for the laugh. You are nothing more than a well payed slave. Get over yourself. LOL.
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:24 AM   #10
DaPompous

I bet this topic is being discussed and they are all laughing about it.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=935_1463155872
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:30 AM   #11
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPompous View Post
This has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. You are trying to compare yourself to the Bilderberg Group. Thanx for the laugh. You are nothing more than a well payed slave. Get over yourself. LOL.
Douchebag, I merely pointed out that according to you, any group of decision makers meeting together are breaking the law.
You claimed all Americans at the meeting were breaking the law. Then pointed to the Logan Act. Your wrong on all accounts and it's YOUR post. You are a jealous, insignificant, little, little man.

Just admit your perspective and claims in this post are wrong......well, not just wrong but flat out moronic.

Then climb back in your hole until your warped mind twists something else you can cry Wolf over.
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:45 AM   #12
DaPompous

Quote:
Douchebag, I merely pointed out that according to you, any group of decision makers meeting together are breaking the law.
You claimed all Americans at the meeting were breaking the law. Then pointed to the Logan Act. Your wrong on all accounts and it's YOUR post. You are a jealous, insignificant, little, little man.

Just admit your perspective and claims in this post are wrong......well, not just wrong but flat out moronic.

Then climb back in your hole until your warped mind twists something else you can cry Wolf over.
There you go again putting words in people's mouth that they never typed. I'm still laughing at the fact that you are still trying to compare yourself to the Bilderberg Group. In your dreams bud.
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:59 AM   #13
DaPompous

I bet at the Bilderberg Group, when they discuss the economic recovery everytime the word recovery is spoken laughter erupts in the room.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150916_obo.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	94625  
Old June 10th, 2016, 10:55 AM   #14
bigfrog789

Quote:

LOL Exactly.
bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2016, 11:10 AM   #15
DaPompous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfrog789 View Post
LOL Exactly.
Yeah and I am sure the bar or restaurant is cleared before the Bassman 20 meets. Of course he has a team of security checking all the pedestrians outside that walk by. LMAO. What Bassman is doing is not comparable to the Bilderberg meeting. Silly republicans always trying to compare apples to oranges.