Fishing Secret Lake - Page 2 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

August 19th, 2019     02:02 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Arizona Bass Fishing

Old May 11th, 2014, 06:27 PM   #16
Jeff W

The lake might not make it through the summer unless we have a great monsoon. The ramp in the video is no where near the water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SNAPPED ONE OFF 06 Procraft 210 Super Pro 225 Pro XS
Jeff W is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #17
Franklin J

That was garbage, catching bluegill and 8 inch bass at the Oasis? I added to your thumbs down votes

Take your kid to Sag, he'll catch more bluegill and much bigger bass

Music sucked too

Still nice to see kids fishing though

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Franklin J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #18
Roosevelt Mark

I dug it, Nice job guys!
Roosevelt Mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM   #19
MrBojan9les

I was lucky enough to get on there this spring..no I can't get you on there.. No boat, and is tough from the shore to get around it but my buddy and I got about 4 hrs and caught 26. Nothing real big which was kinda disappointing but lots of 2-3's. Water was super low which I knew would be the case..hope it doesn't eventually disappear.. Did see where ppl had cut holes in the fence and my buddy that got me on said they've had some problems w/ppl sneaking in and now have security there checking somewhat regularly and has helped a lot.. They do have someone managing it, but that place needs some help for sure.. Really hope it gets it. The fish did at least all look healthy tho so that was encouraging.
MrBojan9les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2014, 07:30 PM   #20
Big Rack

This video has to be old. I was there just a few weeks ago and it's ridiculously low and could be the size of a mud puddle now. Deepest part from what I could see was about 5 feet deep on the West end. Nothing like it use to be if anything at all any more.
Big Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #21
MrBojan9les

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rack View Post
This video has to be old. I was there just a few weeks ago and it's ridiculously low and could be the size of a mud puddle now. Deepest part from what I could see was about 5 feet deep on the West end. Nothing like it use to be if anything at all any more.

I wonder what the deal is..I've heard different things like the aquifer being clogged..or just that it's dropping cuz the water table is getting lower. Hopefully some water is getting in there from the recent rain. It had some holes a lot deeper than 5' when I was there..gonna be gone soon it sounds like.. Did you fish it when you were there?
MrBojan9les is offline   Reply With Quote