ASU Bass Fishing Team Fundraiser Roosevelt Oct. 29th - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

August 21st, 2019     09:41 PM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Arizona Tournament Information > Open Tournaments

Old September 30th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #1
duckyaz

ASU Bass Fishing Team Fundraiser Roosevelt Oct. 29th

The ASU Bass Fishing Team is putting on a fundraiser tourney at Roosevelt on Oct. 29th. We will be piggybacking off of the JackAZ Tournament, and will be launching out of Windy Hill. Entry is 125, and a 25 big fish option. 70% payout on the entry fee, with 30% going to our club, and big fish is 100% payout. We encourage you to come out, meet our members, and help support the ASU Bass Fishing Team. We also encourage "double-dipping" with the JackAZ tournament. If you want to fish both tournaments, that's perfectly acceptable, and you can just use your weight/weigh slip from the JackAZ tournament for the fundraiser. The money from this and our other fundraisers will help to send our members to the College Bass and Boat U.S. tournaments, as well as other needs for the club. For more info, contact me at 928 369 8755. Thank you all very much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
duckyaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 30th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #2
SwimBait

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyaz View Post
The ASU Bass Fishing Team is putting on a fundraiser tourney at Roosevelt on Oct. 29th. We will be piggybacking off of the JackAZ Tournament, and will be launching out of Windy Hill. Entry is 125, and a 25 big fish option. 70% payout on the entry fee, with 30% going to our club, and big fish is 100% payout. We encourage you to come out, meet our members, and help support the ASU Bass Fishing Team. We also encourage "double-dipping" with the JackAZ tournament. If you want to fish both tournaments, that's perfectly acceptable, and you can just use your weight/weigh slip from the JackAZ tournament for the fundraiser. The money from this and our other fundraisers will help to send our members to the College Bass and Boat U.S. tournaments, as well as other needs for the club. For more info, contact me at 928 369 8755. Thank you all very much.
Can we throw tomatoes at joey!?
SwimBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Army Flyer

how about baseballs?
Army Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 3rd, 2011, 10:08 AM   #4
duckyaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogRod View Post
Can we throw tomatoes at joey!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army Flyer View Post
how about baseballs?
sounds like a plan, as long as the tomatoes are frozen. lol.

on a serious note, this is a great opportunity to help support ASU, as well as the future of this sport. come out and fish it guys. this will be a great tournament, and it will be made even better with the support of all the guys here on the zone. we would really love to get Matt(hawg'n), Andy(Bed Fisherman), Johnny(johnbad), and a bunch of the other big AZ pros out to help support us. pm me, or call/text me for more info. thanks guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #5
SwimBait

Bump

Also,
a new web-address for the ASU Bass Team
http://www.asubassteam.com/
Old October 21st, 2011, 08:49 AM   #6
Army Flyer

Bump: I am going to try and make this one if I can find a partner. Jonny is deer hunting that weekend. I need to donate some money, haven't been out out since August. Elk hunt this year put a hurt on money to spend on hobbies. But we are eating good.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 09:14 PM   #7
duckyaz

i may also be looking for a partner. have the boat and am ready to go. if anybody wants to come and fish it, shoot me a call or text. 928 369 8755. i am going to the mountain to pick up the boat on thursday night, and will be at the lake sometime friday.

Old October 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #8
Bass Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyaz View Post
i may also be looking for a partner. have the boat and am ready to go. if anybody wants to come and fish it, shoot me a call or text. 928 369 8755. i am going to the mountain to pick up the boat on thursday night, and will be at the lake sometime friday.
PM'd you..
Bass Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #9
bigfrog789

If not for my wifes birthday party I would have loved to jump on as a back seater for this one. Good luck guys and hope its a great showing.
bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #10
hawg'n

Will be there to support you guys... see you there.
hawg'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #11
Joey

Thanks matt! We appreciate it.
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:05 AM   #12
Bushwhacker

Count me in
Bushwhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:24 AM   #13
Army Flyer

Should be a good time, gonna be there as well.
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:49 AM   #14
duckyaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawg'n View Post
Will be there to support you guys... see you there.
thanks a lot matt. are you fishing it with mike? call up your buddy johnny and get him to come down for it. we would really love to get some of the big az names to come out and support us and have a good time.

another thing, we may have a couple of the new ASU Bass Fishing Team T-Shirts to check out and be able to purchase once we have all of them made. this isn't a sure thing just yet, but we are trying to get a couple made before this weekend.

thank you

Old October 26th, 2011, 11:48 AM   #15
birddoginaz

I thought Joeys parents payed for everything, that's what dwrat said.
birddoginaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asu, bass fishing team, fundraiser, oct 29th, roosevelt