Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

McCoy Fishing Line

6K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  DWS 
#1 ·
Hi

Does anyone use McCoy fishing line? And if so could you please specify which line you use and give a bit of a review on it's performance etc.

Thanks

#2 ·
Mean green is the best mono in the biz, their flouro is pretty bland, straight outta the box it feels and acts like hay! Apply some line conditioner and it will get limp as it should and eventually is managable. I use McCoy on everything except for ds as they dont have 5lb flouro. Good luck

#5 ·
Mean green is the best mono in the biz, their flouro is pretty bland, straight outta the box it feels and acts like hay! Apply some line conditioner and it will get limp as it should and eventually is managable. I use McCoy on everything except for ds as they dont have 5lb flouro. Good luck

+2 on everything Chris said except the last line, I don't know what he is talking about! whooohoohooheeeeee!

#7 ·
I've used their co-poly. It is strong, abrasion resistant, low stretch and much more limp than their mono. The only problem I had was that I ordered hi-viz blue and it appears to be more visible under the water than they claim so I quit using it except at night. I would highly recommend the co-poly in clear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.