Looking for angel Sponsor!! - Page 3 - AZBZ Forums

Arizona Bass Zone

May 29th, 2020     08:38 AM   

Home Forums List of Advertisers Tourny Schedule
Go Back   AZBZ Forums > Fishing Chat > Fishing Chat

Old June 7th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #31
Scott S.

Nothing wrong with your idea. But chances are if there is a Zoner here with the money to wrap a boat and advertise their business, they own a boat and would wrap their own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pro-Tech mat Distributor..
Sparta Carpet 20 oz plush 24 oz Ultra Plush , Distributor, Installer
Marine Vinyl flooring, 2 weights, 20 colors.
Scott S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 7th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #32
fishstix

IM With You On That One Champ. I Miss Those Days Too.Now They Just Talk And PisS And Moan About The Greater Things In Life, Like Fishing And Hunting And girlfriends. Now They Speak When Not Spoken Too. Just Freaking Sad. Ah, The Good Ol Days! Hey, Does Champ Stand For The Hunt Tags You Put In For??? Lmao.! Go Fishing Fag.
fishstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #33
AndyH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonR View Post
Incurious now he robs Loomis blind
This is the douche that breaks his rods by stepping on them at night and heists from the warranty...by his count, over 20. Irresponsible prick
Advertisement

Old June 7th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #34
Liquid

Boatless puke your just a punk. To bad your not local because it would be nice to take some money off you with a little side bet. flipping the shit out of you with my flippin stix would make my day. .
Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #35
ringer

List your tournament wins and total dollar winnings. Any television shows that you have been involved in? Thanks.
ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #36
champ,204

And can you catch fish at all the other lakes ? anyone with a IQ 2 points higher than a flipping stick can catch a sack at saguaro. Even delw , poacher and fishstix could catch fish at saguaro and those queers cant catch a fish out of a toilet with a net.
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #37
azfshrmn

This is getting really good!
azfshrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #38
Liquid

Hey I'm not trying to be a big shot. Matter of fact I've never won an AllStar tourney but have collected my share of checks. Best finish was a third out of 140 boats or so. This was back in the early 2000 when the field was stacked with good sticks and alot of them moved on to the FLW and elite series now. This is my first year back fishing AllStar after a bad dirt bike accident forced me to quit fishing back in 02 and shortly after my son was born and ended up loseing my sponsors when the planes hit the trade center. While I'm on the topic I'm looking for a solid fishing partner to fish the AllStar curcuit next year so if your intrested please PM me.
Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #39
bigfrog789

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ,204 View Post
And can you catch fish at all the other lakes ? anyone with a IQ 2 points higher than a flipping stick can catch a sack at saguaro. Even delw , poacher and fishstix could catch fish at saguaro and those queers cant catch a fish out of a toilet with a net.

Champ we need to get you your very own section of the Zone. You have a special way with words. You can sit back and question guys manhoods all day while throwing in a tampon, racial, or gay joke from time to time. Im sure it would be a hit!
bigfrog789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #40
AndyH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Boatless puke your just a punk. To bad your not local because it would be nice to take some money off you with a little side bet. flipping the shit out of you with my flippin stix would make my day. .
Been called a lot of things on here sweetie, but never a punk. As far as the side bet goes...I guess we'll never know unless you get a big-time sponsor and want to come here and do it. I put in my time on the desert lakes and really don't have much interest in subjecting myself to that madness for anything but fun.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #41
basman1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Dude, you have to stop with the BS. You came on this site boasting about breaking 10 GLoomis rods a year for the last 20 years.
Then you claimed to be a noob and wanted help with Sag. This website is a BULLSHIT FILTER and you will be caught and in your case, have been.

Ill be at Rosie sat night fishing the night derby and I would be happy to take you up on your side bet offer. Hows $100 sound?

Im new to night fishing, really don't know Rosie well and haven't been on that lake since last August, but what the hell.

Last edited by basman1313; June 7th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
basman1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #42
fishstix

I Believe Champ Needs His Own Section On The Zony. But IM WAY Better Than Poacher! That's Bull Chit. Kinda Hurt My Feelings Fagot! Never Mind That Was Gas, IM Good. I Don't Say That IM The Best StickOut There But, I Can Out Fish You inThe Turd Bowl And Can See The Handle To Try New Water.Champ, Go Eat SomeMore Fried Chicken. If Your Lucky, I'll Bring Some Watermelo.
fishstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #43
azkiko

azkiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #44
azfshrmn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstix View Post
I Believe Champ Needs His Own Section On The Zony. But IM WAY Better Than Poacher! That's Bull Chit. Kinda Hurt My Feelings Fagot! Never Mind That Was Gas, IM Good. I Don't Say That IM The Best StickOut There But, I Can Out Fish You inThe Turd Bowl And Can See The Handle To Try New Water.Champ, Go Eat SomeMore Fried Chicken. If Your Lucky, I'll Bring Some Watermelo.
HUH? did I miss something?
azfshrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #45
ThereHeIs

ThereHeIs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buffoonery