Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

**Livewell checks for the bass off**Everyone fishing this needs to read

10K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  samario 
#1 ·
Listen up ya'll-
I will be doing the livewell checks this Sunday. According to the Weatherchannel site, sunrise is 0555 am. Now we all know that at 0555 am, the sun is high, and you should be fishing. Right? Right.

I will start checks at 0430 am. Very simple. Open your wells and I'm gonna peek in. Done deal. I'm going to be up there anyways, so go ahead and park, hang out around your rig, and I will stumble over there and find you. I will be the dude in a big ole camo Gore Tex jacket. Probably a beenie (skull cap) on too. I will ask you if you are 'fishing this thing? (secret code) and you shall reply 'the crow flies at midnight'...kidding! :D Your incentive to be there early is:
1) you get to launch early (we go at 'safe light' according to Delw)..no boat numbers
2) you get to meet me, if you dont know me already, and hey...Im a cool guy!
3) You get a free goodie bag of baits poured by me (done with Del-mart plastic and molds!)...and if they don't catch you fish, come find me in Korea and I will buy you a beer! :lol: -trust me, they work.
4) did I mention that you get to meet me?

So with all that being said, please reply with your name and your partner's name. I need to make a checklist up. DELW, if you feel the urge, move this to the bass-off section. Did I miss anything? OH YEAH....if you arent gonna be there on time for blast off, may you rot in hell and die. KIDDING AGAIN. :deb: please let me know before the tournament and we will work something out.

Okay fellers, that is it for now.

Jason

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.