Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

IMA ****

466K views 2K replies 213 participants last post by  Zii9c 
#1 ·
I love young boys!!!

#2 ·
Never leave 'remember me' checked. :riaa:

#55 ·
At least you could have pimped me on april fools you ***********. Just for that I am going to stick me a 10 pounder at Roosey tomorrow. Nummie must still hang around because he just left and he was in here by himself. Balless old puke.
Ringer did Da let Nummie drive the "Happy bus" yet, whats is the minimum Pick-up as we seem to be accumulating alot of **** here recently, Booyaa wants to ride shotgun.

#7 ·
At least you could have pimped me on april fools you ***********. Just for that I am going to stick me a 10 pounder at Roosey tomorrow. Nummie must still hang around because he just left and he was in here by himself. Balless old puke.

#12 ·
Zero on both tags! Man this sux! I'm only a meat hunter, so it's cow only for me on the draw, but that's just the way it goes. Luckily I still have a freezer full from last years hunt and what a great hunt it was!

Let me know if you need a camp cook... er Tow Truck for the Turkey hunt! PM me on the Business situation. Times have got to be tough for the high end Furniture Biz, no?

Hang in there bro and tell num nutz I said "Hi"!

#15 ·
Stop bumping this damn post up! I have been hitting all the customers and picked up a few orders. Our end users are the very rich and those people won't break the money lose until the market comes back. Good signs lately so hope it happens soon. Later.

#20 ·
Bump after the dump, BTW it looked alot like you Mr. Legal Eagle.

Ringer, we all already knew, you didn't really need to announce it.

#22 ·
Ringer, the wife says she's really proud of you for having the courage to publicly announce your alternative lifestyle.

#27 ·
DJ-you sucked too if you were up there. Lawmans had a top weight of 7.03 on saturday and we had 3 fish for 5# in about an hour of actual fishing. Wind was howling and the bite was not good IMO. Decided to break camp early and go check into the room at Tonto Basin around 11am. Parked the rigs and the damn maid backed her car into my F-250. Not too bad but creased the drivers quarter panel nicely. I left it with the Orefags so maybe they will just total it. There was lifeflight to take a stabbing victim out of the Butcher Hook saturday night. Mucho excitement but crappy bite.

#28 ·
Ringer, I think it's great that you keep bumping your coming out post to the top. You must really be enjoying your new found freedom.

#32 ·
if you guys keep picking on him he's going to go back in the closet. you know how sensitive they can be. I, though a hedrosexual, think your really brave for coming out in a public forum. 1 question tho, when you come out, do you already know if your a top or bottom?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.