Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 8 Results
  1. Boats, Motors, Props
    I have two brand new power pole blades still in the box with drift paddles I am looking to sell for $3500 feel free to email me at stixbasser@hotmail.com
  2. Boats, Motors, Props
    Complete set up for sale. I have a barely used 14' Old Town Rockport Canoe for sale. The Canoe has molded into the center seat a small cooler, along with cup holders and a dry storage compartment. The package includes: Two stadium seats, two paddles, one throw cushion and two life jackets...
  3. Boats, Motors, Props
    1986 175 Mariner Oil Injected Motor Guide 36 volt trolling motor All acsessories included; 3 fishing seats, Stereo, Power Lift I take alot of pride in the boat, Regular to early maintinence The carpet is weathered and hull could use some wax, but the boat is in excellent running condition. Ready...
  4. Boats, Motors, Props
    23m Yamaha prop for $200. The prop is in excellent condition. Contact Michael Bidak for more information: 602.327.7450
  5. Boats, Motors, Props
    Boat has a 25hp Johnson electric start. A Minnekota 45# trolling motor, a new hummingbird depth finder and we just recently re-carpeted the boat. It comes with the trailer. We just purchased a new boat and need to sell this one. Asking 2500.00 but, will definetly take all offers in...
  6. Boats, Motors, Props
    Boat is in great shape! Has a 25 hp electric start Johnson and a #45 Minnkota trolling motor (new), also includes a brand new humming bird depth finder and carpet. The boat runs excellent and we are selling it because we bought a new boat. Selling for 2,900 OBO. Contact Ray at 480-773-1936.
1-6 of 8 Results