Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Lake Reports
    Here at Amistad I can report some good news… the post-spawn period is over and the fishing on the lake is picking up again as the bigger fish are on the prowl. The morning and evening bite continues to be the best times to fish although the grass is getting much taller and the bass relating to...
  2. Lake Reports
    March 17, 2011 Spring fishing is in full gear on Lake Amistad as the spawn is underway. I have noticed a large concentration of fish moving to the shallows for the spawning ritual and anglers can work many different types of patterns as fish are in all stages of the transition from deep to...
  3. Lake Reports
    February 3, 2011 Sorry I missed my last report… I was in Florida for a few weeks trying to catch some fish at Lake Toho. Not a great tournament outing for me. Contrary to popular belief, Fl. fishing is actually pretty tough. I am glad to be back at Lake Amistad where you can actually...
  4. Lake Reports
    January 6, 2011 Lake Amistad has been fishing very stable over the last few weeks and the conditions should continue to be favorable for excellent winter time fishing throughout the next couple of weeks. The water temperatures are now steady reading in the mid to high 50’s. The cold front that...
  5. Lake Reports
    Amistad Report – swtexasbassguide.com December 23, 2010 The last few weeks have been fairly interesting out on the ‘Big Blue’. We continue to see cold fronts knock the water back into the high 50’s but then followed by some warmer weather that picks the water temps back up into the low...
  6. Lake Reports
    November 11, 2010 Water temps at the lake have come down into the high 60’s and the fish are responding with lots of activity. Very good numbers of fish are being caught all over the lake; although, some of the bigger fish continue to be elusive it has been made up for by the amount of...
  7. Lake Reports
    September 15, 2010 Check out recent catch pics at www.swtexasbassguide.com Bass fishing on Lake Amistad has been fair to good over the last 10 days. Fishing a few tough days last week and then after spending last weekend at the PAA event in Dallas, this week my clients and I have been boating...
1-7 of 7 Results