Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with deep regret that I make this post but yes we are cosing the doors :icon_sad:. With the economy the way it is among other things it is just impossible to keep the doors open. I want to personally thank everyone for their years of dedicated patronage and support. We will be having a Sale starting Wednesday October 7th thru Saturday October 10th. Hours will be from 5:00 am till 5:00 pm. Items will be up to 30% off so bring your pickup and load up on the bargains.
Stop on by and at least say hi on your way to the lake for Big Bass Days as it is the same weekend. I will have the coffee on and im sure I can mustre up a few tales to tell you like where the big fish are and what they are biting on:biggrin:.
Again I want thank everyone for their support over the past few years and good luck to you all and keep a tight line.

Thank You Again
Jeff

·
Registered
312 Posts
I will for sure miss cooking you a Hot Dog.. lol See you on the water:)

·
Registered
688 Posts
What a shame.I really enjoyed you and your store,you'll be missed for sure!Good luck to you and your family,hopefully things go well for you all.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Sorry to hear that, and good luck to you and your family in whatever ventures com upon you in the future!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
bummer!!! i hope i can get down there on the sale days. good luck jeff. i'm still bummed tho!

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Sorry to hear your closing Jeff, always enjoyed pulling right into the side driveway boat in tow, grab crappie fishing supplies and the latest info on fishing and back out on the road. Good luck with the sale and hope things go well.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude, you suck, no one likes a quitter.
think about it kevie baby its just more time on the lake now so i can get as good a angler as my idol <you> and i can put a whoopin on you. Get your A$$ up here during the sale and help out a lil bit im sure you could handle a job like emptying the trash cans or clean the bathrooms. Just remind me to make sure the computer is turned off.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm tired of the bad news already, can you at least say you are taking up fishing full time? I enjoyed your shop. Best wishes. :whiteflag

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
That sucks Jeff. I have your cel number and I'll keep in touch. I have also enjoyed getting harassed from you. Maybe someday soon I'll teach you how to fish. Give my best to Jesse and Dwayne.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts