Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 1990 21 Ft gambler Bass boat with a brand new 225HP Johnson High OutPut O/B. Everything in this boat is BRAND NEW!! All that is brand new is: 225Hp Johnson O/B, Gell coat, live well pumps, 3 batteries, all gauges, interior, 4 blade stainless steal prop, front and rear Lowrance fish/depth finders, hot foot with foot trim controls, cooler, 2 live wells, lots of storage, ect....the boat is in show room condition. Does 85+ MPH!!! Has a dual axle Gambler trailer with tralier brakes also has new tires. Everything works Great! $9,500 . You can reach me at 16232937441 Thanks John.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
i thought the same thing. then i found it, 9500. it says it in there but i had to read it 3 times before i saw it. weird

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
its been 30 minutes now....Its not sold yet....If you are in the market for a boat below 10 thousand....you better get this....sweet boat

·
Registered
718 Posts
lets all pitch in and buy it, but I get to use it first. It will be the zones boat. jk thats a sweet boat I wish I could buy it from u. Good luck wiyh the sale it won't be long before someone comes running with cash in hand.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts