Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I lost phone numbers to guy's that where interested in my boat so here i go again.1997 Skeeter ZX300DC with 225 mercury O/B.Has 2 fish finders,2 live wells,55lbs thrust 24v trolling motor,bimini top,jackplate,S/S prop.Boat has been stored in shop.Questions please call 480-818-2086 Asking $14,000 Also have operator and owner manuals.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
to help him get out of his seat?

·
Registered
957 Posts
it would hold the boat cover high & tight rather than putting pressure on windshields and upholstery or sagging in making a swimming pool if it gets rained on.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
it would hold the boat cover high & tight rather than putting pressure on windshields and upholstery or sagging in making a swimming pool if it gets rained on.
oh i see!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your the winner lowerunit :lol:
This boat is usually is my friends shop but i thought i was going to use it more and brought it home and that didn't happen so i bought the pole so the cover wouldn't sag and break the windshields also is the reason for selling it.I dont use it enough.Sucks

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
My Skeeter looks just like that one! A solid boat and it can take a beating.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I saw that boat in person. Better than excellent condition. Whoever picked it up has the cleanest 97 in town. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts