Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUY TODAY GO FISHING TONIGHT!RUNS GREAT!O7 40LB MINNKOTA,07BIMINI TOP,COUSTOM FIT COVER,CARPET HAS ONE TINY HOLE IN FRONT DECK STILL GOOD CONDITION THOUGH, 3 BATTERYS,2 LIVEWELLS,2 BAITWELLS FOR YOUR MINNOWS,2 FISHFINDERS,2 BIG! STORAGE SPOTS,STILL REGISTERD, TIRES STILL HAVE 85-90 PERCENT TRED LEFT,SPARE TIRE,THE MOTOR IS A 75HP FORCE.THIS IS THE FASTEST BASSTRACKER ON THE LAKE!THE BOAT IS RATED FOR A 75,IT RUNS A GOOD 30-38 MILES AN HOUR.8-10 GALLON TANK,BUTT SEAT AND REGULAR SEAT,FISHES 3 PEOPLE GOOD!WILL PULL SKIERS EASY AND TUBERS!FUN LITTLE FAMILY BOAT FOR A FAMILY ON A BUGET! I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LAKE ANYDAY AFTER 230 IN THE AFTERNOON IF U WANT TO SEE IT RUN!YOU CAN SEE IT HANDLE ECT,GREAT BOAT!GIVE ME A CALL 480 982 4452 PHIL

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
spare prop also

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats the motor,just took ten mins ago

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anybody that want to see it run let me know i can get videos of it or we can go to sag or canyon and fish 4 a day!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Did you write the ad, or your dad? if you did then nice job, you will make a fine salesman one day if ya want. and good luck on the sale even if you are competing with mine.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you write the ad, or your dad? if you did then nice job, you will make a fine salesman one day if ya want. and good luck on the sale even if you are competing with mine.
lol i did,i gave my dads # because im in school now everyday till 230 and he will be home lol thx,there not competition,big diffrence in the two

·
Registered
446 Posts
lol i did,i gave my dads # because im in school now everyday till 230 and he will be home lol thx,there not competition,big diffrence in the two
lol no you gave your dad's # because it's your dad's boat :bong:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You gonna take the "basstracker boy" sticker off? I sure don't want to get my ass kicked...
lol forgot those 2 pics are old,it it a little cleaner now

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
by competition i was refferring to boats under 5 k. i know they are diff. funny part is your sale says 01 but your signature reads 00. so which is it lol. or do you have 3 boats:biggrin:;)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
by competition i was refferring to boats under 5 k. i know they are diff. funny part is your sale says 01 but your signature reads 00. so which is it lol. or do you have 3 boats:biggrin:;)
missprint its a 2000

1 - 20 of 34 Posts