Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some volunteers:

I need a couple a livewell checkers................

I need some people to bring refreshmints i.e sodas, water etc.

I need a couple of people to bring hot-dogs, hamburgers, buns etc.

Also will need a couple of poeple to volunteer to cook :p

If you have anything else you like to bring/donate send me a P.M.

If all else fails I'm frying 4 turkeys so that should feed most of us :p

Franklin

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Franklin,
Since you are a tourney director I figure you would be one of the last to go anyway and since your my partner I have to wait as well so I dont mind helping out with livewell checks, and after weigh in I can help cook. Hows that sound??

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Franklin
If i read the update right i'm the first one out. I won't be able to check livewells but i can bring some soda & water in bottles in a big cooler. Or if you need i'll bring some hotdogs & burgers w/ all the fixens. Let me know what kind soda pepsi coke etc & how much. If you have a idea how much we'll need, Let me know

Joe C

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I am buying water and buns I can get them cheaper than you guys can I planned on getting 2 cases of water which would be 70 bottles of water 16 ounce, and I can get both dog buns and burger buns ( rainbow) 24 count for 1.89 a bag. I also planned on getting
some dogs 5 lbs of them should do. I can also get ketchup and mayo
and mustard. If a couple of folks could chip n and get the hamburger that would help and the kids would like it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'll try to bring some plastics to throw into the pile. I'm running out of plastic so it wont be too many unless I can get some more this week. Should I drop them off before we go out and fish or just bring them to the weigh in? Josh

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I'll get 5lbs of hamburger. My wife said she will volunteer to cook burgers & dogs.

Joe C

G

·
I will be happy to bring something but need to know what is needed, with everyone volunteering to bring stuff Maybe GC baits could Coordinate the food side of the bass off and let us know what is needed and being brought by whom?JMHO

ned02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.