Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Skeeter 20i – 250 Yamaha VMAX HPDI

This fully loaded Bass Boats is equipped with Minn Kota Maxxum Pro 80 Long Shaft Trolling Motor, Minn Kota 3 Bank Charger, Slidemaster Jack Plate, Lowrance LMS 480 and X102C Electronics, LED Lighted Compartments and Live Wells, Push Button Locking Compartments with Alarm, Dual Console with Glove Box, Hot Foot, In-Floor Ice Chest, Rod Organizer, Tackle Organizer, Factory Skeeter Boat Cover, Tandem Axle Trailer with Surge Disc Brakes, New Tires, Swing Away Tongue, Spare Tire, LED Lighting, 408 Hours on Digital Gauges, Newer Power Head.

This Bass Boat is Super Clean and in Excellent Condition!!!!!! $26,500.00

Note: Power Poles and all Lowrance HDS Units are NOT included but can be negotiated.

Kevin (916) 869-7769 Elk Grove, CA.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Sorry Kevin but... You should probably leave.

·
Registered
904 Posts
guys....cmon... Kevin is a great guy!!! He's just trying to sell a boat and doing anything he can to get the word out... He has a great looking skeeter..

·
Registered
7,248 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
You'll fit right in!! swing away!! LOL
You guys are a bunch of cry babies! So what someone posted there boat for sale! The guy seems like a good guy and his boat is one hell of a buy! Oh that’s right I forgot this place is the home of a bunch of butt pirates and bitches who have nothing better to do than bitch and moan. Go change your tampons! How’s my first post? Can I sell my boat now? It’s just a little tin boat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry Kevin but... You should probably leave.
Hey Joey, Is this really you? Wow, your some big time sponsored college fisherman are you not? Or are you just another one of those guys we call patch pirates?
Hey Joey, do you ever take off that jersey? I know you probably got it for free from your school’s fishing club but lets face it. You don’t get shit from any of those companies....
Let’s face it Joey, this video from YouTube best represents you now doesn’t it.... PS. So how’s my 3rd post, can I sell my little tinny here?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You'll fit right in!! swing away!! LOL
You guys are a bunch of cry babies! So what someone posted there boat for sale! The guy seems like a good guy and his boat is one hell of a buy! Oh that’s right I forgot this place is the home of a bunch of butt pirates and bitches who have nothing better to do than bitch and moan. Go change your tampons! How’s my first post? Can I sell my boat now? It’s just a little tin boat.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
looks like someone deleted them.................. id be happy to post them again! funny i made 3 posts and the 1st and 3rd never showed up but the 2nd did.......
oh I see your talking about the one post you edited/deleted that had the pictures in it.
"Last edited by bigbite69; Today at 03:58 PM. "

Remember I can see everything includng the org posts.... Why cause I am god ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Hey Joey, Is this really you? Wow, your some big time sponsored college fisherman are you not? Or are you just another one of those guys we call patch pirates?
Hey Joey, do you ever take off that jersey? I know you probably got it for free from your school’s fishing club but lets face it. You don’t get shit from any of those companies....
Let’s face it Joey, this video from YouTube best represents you now doesn’t it.... PS. So how’s my 3rd post, can I sell my little tinny here?

LMFAO @ " patch pirates "

1 - 20 of 129 Posts