Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting for a friend. 2010 New Ranger 177TR, 115 HP 4 stroke Yamaha, 24 volt trolling Motor. Brand new, won in tournament. $18,900 + tax/license. Call 480 540 9321.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
god i love the colors and rims!sick ass rig,! my only dislike is the front of em

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
that was a pimp azz little boat at a great price, a guy has one out here and I like it. Just too small though. (Thats what she said)

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I actually like the front on that boat. Squares out for a little more room, but still a V underneath. I'ld buy one for the river here. Yeah its a little small if you are going to be on Havasu, Mead, Powell, etc, but for the river this would be one sweet rig.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I actually like the front on that boat. Squares out for a little more room, but still a V underneath. I'ld buy one for the river here. Yeah its a little small if you are going to be on Havasu, Mead, Powell, etc, but for the river this would be one sweet rig.
SAME SIZE AS MY RIG:x lol people fish havasau and powell with trackers:deb:

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Ok, lets you and I run up to Blankenship Bend. I'll take my Bass Cat and you take your boat. Then we will wait for the wind to pick up. Then we will race to Steam Boat cove. I've made the run in 3-4 footers and averaged 60+ mph. I've also made the run from up river to Winsor Beach in bigger water, and even in my Bass Cat it was not a dry ride. My Cougar isn't even that fast for boats that size.

Nobody is dissing your boat. Just saying if you routinely fish bigger open waters you are going to feel a lot safer and more comfortable in a bigger boat.

I have fished Lake Powell in an 8 foot plastic Bass Hunter. That does not mean it would be my boat of choice for running the lake. It is a good boat to fish out of in fair weather in some circumstances though.

Heck dude my backup boat is a 16' Waco flat bottom jon boat, and I love to fish out of it, but if the wind is blowing, or I know I am going to be fishing open water it stays at home.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Ok, lets you and I run up to Blankenship Bend. I'll take my Bass Cat and you take your boat. Then we will wait for the wind to pick up. Then we will race to Steam Boat cove. I've made the run in 3-4 footers and averaged 60+ mph. I've also made the run from up river to Winsor Beach in bigger water, and even in my Bass Cat it was not a dry ride. My Cougar isn't even that fast for boats that size.

Nobody is dissing your boat. Just saying if you routinely fish bigger open waters you are going to feel a lot safer and more comfortable in a bigger boat.

I have fished Lake Powell in an 8 foot plastic Bass Hunter. That does not mean it would be my boat of choice for running the lake. It is a good boat to fish out of in fair weather in some circumstances though.

Heck dude my backup boat is a 16' Waco flat bottom jon boat, and I love to fish out of it, but if the wind is blowing, or I know I am going to be fishing open water it stays at home.
lol i didnt challenge you to a race,i hear ya on the wind on them lakes,my tracker is GONE so its all good,i only run 48 loaded and i shure as hell wouldnt be doing that in 3-4 ftrs skeeter rides a little rough!:Iconrotfl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts