Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys it is getting to that time of year again for my wife and I to host our charity golf tournament. We started this last year in memory of our son Logan who was born still on November 3, 2007. Last year we raised over $3500 for March of Dimes and Stillbirth Research with only 54 players.

This years tournament will be November 21, 2009 at Legend at Arrowhead Golf Club in Glendale. The tournament will be a 2 person scramble. Husbands and Wives, Parent and Child are encouraged to participate as we want this to become a family event, but all are encouraged to attend. The entry will be $85/person or $170/Team. This includes golf and lunch. We will also be having a raffle and prizes afterwards.

Now comes the part where i really need the zone's help. Being that we live in Lake Havasu it is hard for me to get around to local businesses in the valley and solicit for raffle prizes, hole sponsors, donations ect. Yes i know times are tough. My wife has been down a couple times during the week recently and gone around, and i will be making weekend trips, but if anyone has any connections or would like to help out anything would be appreciated. Hole Sponsors are $100/hole. We are also still looking for a hole in one sponsor. Anyone that donates WILL upon request receive a receipt from March of Dimes for your donation to claim on your taxes. If anyone has any questions or needs to contact me for any reason you can PM me or call me on my cell at 602-791-0023.

Justin and Julia Locatis

1 - 1 of 1 Posts