·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah, just disapointed. i tried to offer everyone a great deal...20% off an order of anything in the entire store and people have to talk about personal stuff to me? thats just messed up. everyone needs some help in these tough financial times and i was trying to hook everyone up. the guy didn't have to disrespect me like that. i would think that delw would appreciate me offering a deal like that on his site trying to help everyone out. instead i get insulted and called a whiney bitch. its cool though, i just got reminded why i stopped checking this site.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
nah, just disapointed. i tried to offer everyone a great deal...20% off an order of anything in the entire store and people have to talk about personal stuff to me? thats just messed up. everyone needs some help in these tough financial times and i was trying to hook everyone up. the guy didn't have to disrespect me like that. i would think that delw would appreciate me offering a deal like that on his site trying to help everyone out. instead i get insulted and called a whiney bitch. its cool though, i just got reminded why i stopped checking this site.
so your saying you ONLY came back here to Spam this site? Sounds like a deal to me.

I love this part, true class statement at its best.
everyone needs some help in these tough financial times and i was trying to hook everyone up.
George you need to grow some balls and not take things so personal, I dont know if its a CA thing or "Look at me I am sponsored now" thing, but it sure does keep them balls from dropping on alot of people.

Dude are you still wearing your Power ranger costume? maybe its on too tight and keeping your balls from dropping... OH wait your still wearing it arent you?

http://www.azbasszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=377411&postcount=13

but just from the description in this post if I saw it I would probally have deleted it as spam. Its and Arizona Thing ;)

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i guess it must be a cali thing. i guess we don't talk about how someone's wife gives bj's for no reason. anyway, i was in no way trying to spam, i was really just passing on some savings. and no...lol, i don't wear that ugly ass blue jersey anymore, it was a one time deal because i got all my travel expenses paid for when i went to the stren championship. i purposely didn't put the company name or anything just for the reason that i didn't want to push their name down your throats like an advertisement. anyway, lets move on to bigger and better things like how to catch more than 12lbs at havasu, i must catch the fish everytime i go there.

·
Resident Spammer
1,907 Posts
George these guys are just jerking you around for the fun of it. LOL they see a opportunity to have a little fun at your expense. Pay no mind to all the BULL SHIT that's slung on the board, try and get to know some of them they will do anything to help you out. They just have to bust your balls first. LOL Nitro is a Big Wimp once you get to know him, Champ is all bark and no bite, Del just likes to stir the pot all of the time and whine. Try sending Del a few LINKS, he just loves them to death. I should know because he gave me my own Link page and then makes me sit in the corner until I beg for his forgiveness. I think that the Cali guys all get a bum rap but that to be expected because of the Queer impression that some may have. George you need to come into Phoenix area meet so of the guys and fish with a few of the guys so you can understand them better. Believe me Del will drop anything that he is doing and run and help you out no mater what time day or night. Allot of the guys like to be "Dicks" to show that they are macho. I really liked the Power Ranger suit that you were wearing, I thought that it was really neat. Wish I could of had a Power Ranger suit in my younger days. LOL Please take all the BS with a grain of salt and don't let them know that they are getting to you. Remember the PM's that I had sent you busting your ball about wanting to be a Pro. I was all in good fun nothing more. Keep posting and all the crap will start to disappear.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
This is funny. Same ole zone someone busting balls and someone getting panties twisted.
I am spamming this site I am selling some damned Tacos what of it? lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts