Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fishing the ABA aluminum tourny this weekend at Pleasant?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I am not gonna make this one even though it is the best team circut around. Randy throws a great tournament ask anyone who has fished any of his stuff ABA, Monteray, etc. ANy of you thinking about fishing a team tournament this is the one to start. I will be fishing the next one at the end of the month. Franklin.....what do you think??? maybe a little prefish soon? I know how much you love Pleasant...

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Flip...we have ABF at Pleasant next month too, so yeah, if you cant get Franklin's wussy butt to fish there with you, I will. Hell, its only 20 miles down the road.

G

·
Jason I will fish ABA this weekend if you can. Theres only one catch, I will pay for all the gas a 50.00 to the entry fee if you pick up the rest. :eek:ops What do you say about that? I think we can win this thing, Im really good on pleasent this time of the year.

Flip

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I would, but I just talked to Rackman and instead of pre-fishing Rosey on Sun we are going Saturday. Thats a bummer, I would have fished it with ya! If you ever want to fish out there though, let me know. If you fish it, good luck!
Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts