Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Tim
here is there website

http://www.arizonabassfishing.org/

It Stands for Arizona Bass Fishing.

I was wanting to fish the WON bass Teams here in AZ and the ABF this year but it looks like WOn and ABF have schedual conflicts.

WOnBass teams could do real good here in AZ if it wasnt up against ABF.
I havent decided which one I was going to fish yet. Probally wait till the last min like I usuually do.

Delw

G

·
Looks like me and JasonR are going to fish it.....Hopefully we can find some patterns before then...It's been kinda tough. Dan

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be there also, I alwys manage a fine sack of rats at that lake. I will be there in a Ranger 492VS blue and silver with a Dwarf sitting bitch.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be there also, I alwys manage a fine sack of rats at that lake. I will be there in a Ranger 492VS blue and silver with a Dwarf sitting bitch.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have never fished WON. I know that ABF has some good sponsors and my partner fished it last year and had a great time. great payouts too.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I havent decided which tourney yet. I'll propbably pick whichever one Delw is not fishing :D I dont want to be on the same lake as Delw, he'll be dancing in Spideys pink thong trying to lure the fish gods or encrouching the 25' rule with some 24" worm at the end of his line :p :p
p.s. thanks for the help Delw.I'm probably fishing ABF. Chris

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Boatcop, youre fishing with a dwarf? Is that legal for tourney fishing? I mean, he could swim down with a mask and snorkel and tell you where the fish are, undetected. Yeah, me and the Rackman are going to fish it....hope everyone is out pre fishing! It will be cool to meet some of you...oh and Delw, Im about to send you a PM.
Jason

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is a scuba diver, less drag in the water i guess. I call him a dwarf, he is less than 5 foot 5

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
LOL Chris. We tossed out the thongs Mr. bass wears a ripped pair of shorts now.

I havent talked to Mr. Bass yet but ABF will probally be the one we fish as well.

Since I aint going to Wyoming due to a dentist yesterday and my jaw is so swollen that I cant eat. Worse part was he didnt even do the root canal( I really dont think he knew what a root was).

Might have to make a prefishing trip up there this weekend or week.
I havent been on rosy since last years duck season.

Jason you got one in return.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will sit and fish right next to you and sing Cause i got high during the whole tourney if Del does not get my molds done in time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts