Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone will be out pre-fishing for the ABF on friday? I will be out there alone (while Jason works) all day trying to solidify some patterns. Plan on camping out Friday night so I don't have to drive back to the East Valley. Will be in my White / Green Champ w/ a Merc 175.....See ya out there!

Dan

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
Rackman, I dont know if I will be there friday.

My plans are for tomorrow(for sure unless raining to hard and my tires doesnt fill up, got a flat somehow)

then thrusday then friday and sat. thursday and friday are not 100% right now

Delw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe we'll see ya out there!!

I just can't afford another top 80 finish....Might as well just drive by the lake and throw a Hundy out the window..

Use to think I was a pretty decent stick...until I got back into Tourney fishing this year.....These guys are good!......

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,813 Posts
I feel ya on the throwing the money out the window thing.

Who woulda thought it would go from like 50 boats (Last year) to 115 boats? There is some tough competition there. Kinda like the Pro/AAA tournaments, but a little cheaper.

Dan, I tried and tried to get out of work, but we actually have some important sh*t going on. Otherwise I would be there with ya, singing. Get on them and let me know how you do. Give those areas I told you about a try. I'll be up there Fri night. Oh and Im going to pick that rod up for you tomorrow.
Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
ABF Friday

I'll be out there on friday, for the first time in 7 years, should be interesting. Got tired of waiting till April for the tournaments to start on Lake powell.
I'll be in my new Ranger 521 Nascar rig.

slotbuster 8)

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
D-shot I thought I would let you know, Your fish are still hungry. I went to all your spots and caught them Like 6 times each.

I will make sure they are still hungry for ya tomorrow and friday :wink: That way saturday you will know you still have Hungry fish....

Delw

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
LOL.

I wont be going out any more this week , I did what I wanted to, even though it was a little late in the day.

Good luck sat.

Delw

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
LOL.

I wont be going out any more this week , I did what I wanted to, even though it was a little late in the day.

Good luck sat.

Delw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.