Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great tournament the workers there worked their butts off. I was very impressed with how it was organized. great turn out 116 teams . My son and I got 14th out of that bunch of good fisherman. I was happy. we only weighted 4 fish. we had a 13 inch , which is the limit. but once we checked him he was about 1/16 short then again he was 13 . tooooo close so we threw him back. I think he might had measured , especially if i stepped on him. that would have moved us up into the top ten. Much bigger money . BUT if he was just short you lose your big fish weight which was 2.62 I will fish this ABF again seems like a good bunch of guys also, and great food Ye they feed you l, like most of us need more food. Tight lines guys

·
Registered
269 Posts
ive heard that if you put a fish in the livewell and let it relax that it will gain up to a 1/4 inch after about an hour anybody know if this is true?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Ive heard it also , I dont believe it though. I think its more of a mydth. cause if you think about it when you pull it out of the livewell toss it in a weigh-in bag and stand in line or 20 mins its probally not really relaxed anymore.
not to mention if someone decided to check your boat(which they dont do in az tournys) and you had a under fish in there you can be dq'd or loose weight.

Mr bass caught a 13 1/64" fish sat. at weigh-in it was still the same, right on the line

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Our 13 1/4 inch fish was exactly 13" come the pre weigh in check I did....sometimes they shrink. Thats what they make that Bass-Alive livewell stuff for, its like weed for fish...helps them relax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts