Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Ahhh fie poundah!

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  jasonR 
#1 ·
Fished this morning, we boated 15-17 fish, best was this one on a DD22, went 5.2

There is the bait. Run out and buy 2-4 of em!

See less See more
#8 ·
Elway.... C'mon Son. You know you were sittin at home in your wonderwoman PJ's watching bassmasters on TV this morning when I caught that. Dont hate. C'mon Son!
And just for the record, I was making a fart noise with my mouth when that picture was snapped. YUCK!

#14 ·
C'mon son. Stop being an a hole son.

Are you serious? Actually, I think it was made in China, but I calibrate it by weighing one of your mom's breasts, and they weigh out at 8lbs each, so it is pretty acurate. : Jerk-it C'mon son. Just b/c you dont catch a bunch of 5 and 6 lb fish you dont gotta hate. C'mon Son.

For all the non-a*s holes-I hate when people that guess at weighing their fish, and I really do accurately weigh all of mine. Hence the .2 part.

(2nd pic...that is a DD22 and the net is hanging off the front seat when I took the pic. Do the maff. C'mon son!)

#17 ·
Are you serious? Actually, I think it was made in China, but I calibrate it by weighing one of your mom's breasts, and they weigh out at 8lbs each, so it is pretty acurate. : Jerk-it C'mon son. Just b/c you dont catch a bunch of 5 and 6 lb fish you dont gotta hate. C'mon Son.

For all the non-a*s holes-I hate when people that guess at weighing their fish, and I really do accurately weigh all of mine. Hence the .2 part.

(2nd pic...that is a DD22 and the net is hanging off the front seat when I took the pic. Do the maff. C'mon son!)
Just jokin SON!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.