Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST TALKED TO JAMES. HE DIDN'T GET BACK FROM ALAMO UNTIL LATE LAST NIGHT. SAID HE AND HIS NEIBOR CAUGHT OVER 300 FISH YESTERDAY. HE SAID SHE GOT SO TIRED SHE QUIT FISHING AND WANTED TO LEAVE AT 4PM. SAID HE WORE OUT TWO RATTLE TRAPS.
UP TO MY ASS IN ALAGATORS AT WORK. MAYBE FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
what is his screen name....(james)...Think i'm gonna have to go tomorrow now....love that lake just dont want to spend the night in the heat and there is no shade out there at all...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JAMES DOSEN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY COMPUTER. HE'S HEADING BACK TOMARROW WITH PHISINPHOOL. I'LL BE HEADING UP ABOUT 1PM. FRIDAYAND SPENDING THE NIGHT.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i will be there by 6 am in a white skeeter with 2 kids and wife.....we will spend the whole day there....so I take it I need to by a bunch more rattletraps...In river of just lake pts....

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IN LAKE IF HE KNEW I POSTED THIS HE WOULD BE PISSED. SO IF YOU SEE A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE SANTA DON'T SAY YOU SAW THE POST. THERES ALOT OF FISH AND PLENTY FOR EVERYBODY TO HAVE FUN.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
What is a good knot to use to tie the line to a rattle trap?

I have always done good with a double bow not...Just like my shoes:)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
IN LAKE IF HE KNEW I POSTED THIS HE WOULD BE PISSED. SO IF YOU SEE A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE SANTA DON'T SAY YOU SAW THE POST. THERES ALOT OF FISH AND PLENTY FOR EVERYBODY TO HAVE FUN.

10-4

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
:IconrotflYeah he probably would be since it'll be like a nascar race out there now....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I probably would have ended up using the palomar but I didn't know if this was one of those lures that a rapala knot would have been better.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Dave only 310 have viewed this post, see if you can have it deleted before a thousand more read it. Or just say you were just dreaming or dellusional.:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
you look at last weeks az game and fish report on the internet, the park ranger up there said 50-100 fish days are the norm

think the secret is out?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
103 degrees in the forecast for alamo,... no a lick of shade out there... everyone should probably just stay home.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
103 degrees in the forecast for alamo,... no a lick of shade out there... everyone should probably just stay home.

my report says 97, so you stay home and i'll catch all the fish

·
Registered
145 Posts
im gonna give it a try tonight. be out there in a blue and white 188 ranger. stop by and drink a beer.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Me and my buddy were out there saturday and the morning started off slow. We threw everything at them even thru the boils.... nada!! We made are way back to the buoys by the eastside ramp and destroyed them!!!! 10-20ft robos and power worms.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts