Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11.22 won the tourny today by Jamie Bailik and Jeff Guerette.
2nd was 11.15, 3rd was 10.84, 4th was10.77 5th was 10.57. I know dreamer took 4th . congragulations..... i only weighed 4 fish for 6.68 for 37 th place out of 86 teams..

·
Registered
13,745 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you went swimming in that water yesterday, your nuts. I ran up the river first thing in the morning and we had ice on the sides of the boat

·
Registered
404 Posts
I agree

Frankling I didnt believe you that the water was that cold, so I went in Bartlett today, well going after a lure. You are correct the water is cold, but I stayed out and fished as a popcicle.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
WOW I'd like to know where you found 53 degree water man you were in a hot spring. We had four fish for 5 lbs and the warmest water was 48 degrees...................................Man you had to be cold.

G

·
Hey champ sorry I missed you. We only got 2 small crank fish that were over 12. The rest were dinks we had long drives so wenn they announced 44th place we got out of there. Hope to meet you at Apache. I should have my boat the black nitro with red trim. Brad

G

·
Not bad for not even being there, Jeff had to fish by himself because I was at Apache fishing the top ten. Not bad for a slacker with bad mechanics.
Jamie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.