Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts

Congratulations, Steve Austin and Danny Hallock winners of the 2009 Allstar Teams Championship! They put a two day total together of 25.75 lbs. For their efforts, they won a fully rigged Skeeter Boat with Yamaha outboard and $1800 in cash. Looks like all their time on the water really paid off! It was a close competition with Keith Kennedy and Tom Loughran, who finished in 2nd place with a weight of 25.38 lbs. Rounding out the top five; in third place Joe Denson - Robin Jackson 24.74 lbs., 4th place Jeff Allen - LeRoy Price 23.81 lbs. and 5th place Ken Howden - Gary Understiller 23.45 lbs.

I would like to send out a huge thank you to my wife, Janet, she truly makes this happen. Also thanks to our staff, Rich Stringer, Rob Smook, and Jerry Kirkpatrick of Glendale Welding. Monica Hallock stepped up and took all the great pictures today - big thank you to her! Thanks also to John (JK) Kenny of Complete Marine. He was on hand to award the champions their new Skeeter boat.

Janet and I are looking forward to a great new season starting on October 17th at Bartlett Lake. Check out our website allstarbass.org for the complete schedules for all the Allstar Teams, Couples and Best Bet tournaments.

Thanks again to all the anglers who competed in today's championship. See you at the lake.

John Sneed

Complete results, payout and pictures will be posted shortly.
(Thank you Adam)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts