Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there was one, how was it? I sure didnt see too many boats. I know that front made the fishing bad for us, I wonder how others did. Franklin wanted to try to enter the aluminum tourney after drinking about 30 beers and duct taping the empty cans to his tube, but we decided against it.
Jason

·
Registered
79 Posts
Aluminum Tourney at Bartlett this past Sat??

Randy had 15 teams enter. Fishing was tough. They winning
team, forget who it was, weighed in 9.66 lbs.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a normal weight on Bartlett though. Yeah, fishing was tough. Only 15 teams? Thats wierd.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I was team 15 we caught like 15 fish but none would go over the 13 inch slot limit so embarrasingly we weighed one fish at around 2.5 pounds. Sucks cause I am usually not to bad there but I had my A$$ handed to me this time.
Boat cop whats the secret to get a better fish outa your home lake?
All fish came out of the main lake from yellow cliffs down to the islands by the dam

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
All the bigger fish i caught have been right at sunset. most of the bigger fish i have seen have been caught towards the latter part of the day. Bartlett is a afternoon lake.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bartlett also sucks when a cold front has gone thru and you discover your tube has a huge hole in it in the parking lot at 520 am! Sorry, just venting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts