Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on! If having the tackle ripped-off was bad enough? When it rains in ****ing pours. I've been lucky to have ridden it out this long, that's all I have to say...

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
damn????sorry to hear that....what do you do???

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn????sorry to hear that....what do you do???
Work as an analyst for a mortgage company, surprised I lasted this long - I consider myself lucky. Bright side of things I have time to look for other prospects. Could be a lot worse.

Worst part of all of this is that the decision was not a fiscal one; rather a decision based on the collective not meeting compliance regulations. Therefore we no longer become a viable business solution. Our operation has continually been in the red now for quite some time. If people would have just put forth more effort this would not have been an issue. Laziness, irresponsibility, and turnover are the key reasons for the closure of our ops center.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
My wife is in the mtg business....what do you do---LO, processor, what's an analyst...Give me a little description or what you can do cause I know her company is busy and hiring right now. Worth a shot.....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife is in the mtg business....what do you do---LO, processor, what's an analyst...Give me a little description or what you can do cause I know her company is busy and hiring right now. Worth a shot.....
PM sent

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
If people would have just put forth more effort this would not have been an issue. Laziness, irresponsibility, and turnover are the key reasons for the closure of our ops center.
Dave at least you have a few months to search for a new job. Sorry to hear that the job washed out and understand your comments totally. Been there, too many times.

www.indeed.com

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm also in the mortgage industry. We are opening up a region in Az. PM me and let me know what you do (a little more detailed) and maybe we can make something happen?
Sorry to hear about this but you are very lucky to have made it this long. My company of many years (was a large company) shut down over 2 years ago. I've had 4 different jobs since. Once again, sorry to hear about this

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thank you all for the PM's and kind sentiments.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm also in the mortgage industry. We are opening up a region in Az. PM me and let me know what you do (a little more detailed) and maybe we can make something happen?
Sorry to hear about this but you are very lucky to have made it this long. My company of many years (was a large company) shut down over 2 years ago. I've had 4 different jobs since. Once again, sorry to hear about this
I'll PM you later today, thanks dude.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Good luck brother, I keep my fingers crossed and an ear out for ya! You got good Karma coming your way so it will probably end up being a blessing!
DG

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Dam phaz! lol! hey dave sorry man, sucks bad. i'm glad to hear you may have some other op's nice to see fellow zoners tryin to help you out. good luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts