Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should have a good season this year....Hopefully all the bandwagoners left since we didnt win the superbowl.....: Jerk-it

·
Registered
984 Posts
Football BABY!!!

heading home early to watch the starters.

then it's the battle for second string QB....Leinart or St. Peirre?

·
Registered
718 Posts
hell ya lets go cards!!! long time fan, unlike the rest of az band waggoners. I hope that we have a strong season and make it back to the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
oh yeah i'm watchin,got a good friend that loves pittsburg so we'll be trash talkin to each other through out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not a pre-season fan. I have a hard time watching while holding my breath, hoping nobody gets injured before the games count.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm still trying to recover from the hamstring injurey I suffered in the last 2:30 of the superbowl... Yeah, it's pre-season, and I don't expect the intensity, but it will be interesting to see what everyone is looking like....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Whats wrong w/ the band wagon. It pumps money into the team and state. More $ = beter team. Besides that it is fun when the whole town is a buz.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Not a pre-season fan. I have a hard time watching while holding my breath, hoping nobody gets injured before the games count.
With ya there on preseason action. Although I'll be watching the game tonight just because I miss an excuse to get drunk and yell at the television.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts